Chapter 9

Ethan showed me what it feels like to be important and I'm 110% sure that I want to make him feel the same.

"You wanna go for breakfast?", Ethan asked, distracting me from my thoughts.
"Sure...But where?"
"Well, there's this really nice café down the street and they serve the best french toasts in the world!"

I laughed at Ethan's excitement, wich made him even more adorable.

"Okay, let's go, don't get too excited!", I chuckled.

We went to his bedroom to get dressed.

I didn't have any of my clothes in his house so I had to wear Ethan's clothes.

"I'm gonna take a shower really quick.", Ethan said, "Wanna save some water and join me?"
"Sure...", I giggled.

We walked inside of his bathroom.

"Hey, I know you probably want to have sex but I'm still a little tired from last night...Sorry, E.", I said, as I took Ethan's navy blue t-shirt off, reveling my bare breasts.

"Athena, who said sex? I just want to be with you! I've changed. You changed me, okay? Not everything has to be done with sex. You taught me that."

I simply smiled and smashed my lips onto his.

After we got rid of all of our pieces of clothing, we stepped inside of the shower.

We took a really quick shower and got wrapped around our towels.

Ethan wore a baby blue t-shirt, some black skinny jeans and black shoes.

Since I didn't have any clean clothes in Ethan's house, I had to wear his things.

I wore a pair of black panties, that belonged to one of the girls he used to sleep with.
At first, I didn't really want to wear them but he reasured me that he washed it more than once, so I trusted him.

I also wore one of his sweaters.
A white large sweater, that was long enough to fit me like a dress.
It was pretty large so I didn't wear a bra. I never liked wearing a bra anyways, so there's no problem.
I wore the shoes I was wearing the night before and tied my hair up in a loose ponytail.

Ethan had an extra tooth brush, wich he also reasured me that I was the only one using it.

We brushed our teeth.
It might seem a little hard to believe, considering the type of person that I am when it comes to my looks but Ethan actually took longer than me to get ready.
When we left, Ethan took a brown backpack with him, wich I didn't know what it had inside.

We went inside of his car and after a five minute drive, we pulled up to the café Ethan was talking about.

Ethan and I stepped inside and it was really cute place.
Really rustic and actually heart warming.

We sat on a table and ordered the french toasts that Ethan had also been taking about.

The café had free WiFi so I was on my phone for a while.

While I was on my phone, I looked up and saw Ethan doodling on a sketch book.

"What are you doing?", I asked, trying to see what was under his pencil.
"Just...doodling...But don't move! That'll make me lose my focus!"

That's when I realized.
Ethan wasn't just doodling.
He was drawing me.

Maybe a lot of people wouldn't appreciate having someone drawing them without their knowledge, they might even find it a bit creepy.
But not me.
It was a compliment to me.
Ethan thought of me enough, to the point where he turned me into his art. And that's priceless.

Three Weeks Later

It was about 3am.

Ethan and I were sitting on his balcony, looking at the stars and drinking a beer.
In silence.

"Ethan?", I whispered.
"What?", He whispered back.
"Can I ask you something? And promise you'll be honest."
"Sure...Say it."
"Do you feel like you're ready for a relationship?"
"A...A relationship?"

I could almost smell the nervousness in his voice.

"I know this is something barely new for you but...To be honest, I think this can actually go somewhere between you and me.", I said.
"Yeah, Athena, me too but...Ya know."

I sighed.

"Know? Know what, Ethan?! We've been together everyday for the past fucking month! And I'm still considered a booty call?"
"No, Athena, you're not! But I'm scared...The last relationship I was in didn't really work out, she lied to me about her feelings and broke my heart. That's why I don't do relationships. It's pure fear."

Ethan never talked to me about that part of his life so I was obviously surprised.

"You wanna talk about it?", I asked.
"I mean, it's not a really interesting story...No one dies or anything, it's just me getting my heart broken and being a pussy.", He chuckled.

"Having your heart broken is not being a pussy...Is actually really brave...You trusted a person with your own heart and she broke it...And you're still here wich makes you strong."

___________________________________
🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹

SO I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS MUHFUCKIN CHAPTER YAASSS

🌈btw my History test went really good so i'm happy rn🌈

Me: *says my test went good*
Me: *gets a D lmao*

But this story is really coming to an end and that makes me kind of sad tbh :')

😏What do you think is gonna happen next?😏

🌹IF YOU WANT TO KNOW AND IF YOU WANT AN UPDATE VOTE AND COMMENT!🌹

💞i luv u sm💞

STAY SAVAGE👅

-teddy💫