Chapter 8

"Oh, fuck, Ethan! I'm gonna cum!",
I moaned, as loud as I could.

Ethan thrusted inside of me one last time, before colapsing next to me, on the bed.

We got under the covers and Ethan wrapped his arm around me.

"You're amazing...", He whispered.
"You're beyond amazing...", I whispered back.

We both fell asleep in a matter of seconds.

It felt good to fall asleep in his arms knowing that I'm special to him and knowing that...we might actually work out.

Next Day

I slowly opened my eyes, due to the sunshine coming trough the window.

I took my phone from Ethan's bed side table and checked the time. 11.48am.

And then I realized that I wasn't feeling Ethan's arm hugging my body anymore.
I turned to the other side of the bed and saw that he wasn't even in bed anymore.

I took a look around his bedroom, trying to find some clothes to put on.

Thrown all across the room, due to last night, I found some clothes.
My underwear and his t-shirt.

I got up from the bed and put them on.
I then stretched for as long as could because, honestly, I could barely feel my legs after last night.

I walked towards the bathroom in Ethan's bedroom and looked at myself in the mirror for a few seconds.
I tied my hair in a loose ponytail and left the room.

Ethan's house was kind of big so it was a little hard to find him.
I looked for him in all of the other bathrooms he had, in the living room, in the kitchen, in all of the bedrooms...I even opened his cabinets at one point.

There was just one place where I didn't look for him in...Ethan's studio.
I never walked in there and he never wanted to show me so I don't know if it would be correct to go there.

Ethan says that he sees art as expressing feelings...Like a journal...An artistic journal.
And if he sees it as his journal then I don't think it would be okay to invade his privacy like that...

But, I mean, it's not like I'm nosey or something, I just want to find him.

I took a deep breath and walked towards his studio.
As I got there, the door was closed.
I slowly opened it, reveling a big white room, with shit tons of art material, art pieces and everything you might probably imagine that is related to art.

And, on the floor, there was Ethan working.
He was paiting a big thing, I couldn't even see what it was.

Ethan was only in boxers.

Instead of bothering him, I stood at the doorway.

I stood there admiring his work and even more, admiring him.

After a couple of minutes, Ethan looked up and saw me.

"Athena...You're up...", He said.
"Good morning...", I smiled, "What are you paiting?"
"This? Oh, it's just...something I've been working on...You wanna check it out?"

I nodded my head in agreement and slowly walked up to his paiting.

Ethan got up and hugged me from the back.

"Do you like it?", He asked.

I looked at the painting and it was just beautiful.
It was me.

A portrait of me peacefully sleeping on some white sheets.

I couldn't believe he went trough all this work just to make this.

"Ethan...This is beautiful...Were you really inspired by me?", I said, in shock.
"You're not just the inspiration...You're the art.", He whispered and kissed my neck.
"This is gonna be a success when you bring it to the galleries, it looks beautiful!"
"Bring it where?! No! This is you as paint...You and me are the only ones looking at this...I'm the only one looking at your body, okay? You're mine, just mine."

I turned around and kissed him gently on the lips.

"You're so much more than just an artsy fuckboy, you know?", I said as played with his hair.

Ethan started laughing like crazy after that comment.

That's how I felt about him when I first met him.
Ethan Dolan was just a rich artsy fuckboy.
But I still fell in love with him.

And he showed me that he was way more than just a cocky artist.

Ethan showed me what it feels like to be important and I'm 110% sure that I want to make him feel the same.

___________________________________
🍃💫🍃💫🍃💫🍃💫🍃💫🍃💫🍃

This author's note is a bit too long but pls read it i'd really appreciate it♡

OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER FUCKING SUCKED😂😂

even if it sucked i still hope u enjoyed it tho lmao :'')

🌈if u keep up with my stories, u'll maybe see that this chapter is a bit shorter than my usual chapters but i really need to focus on school so it's hard to keep up sometimes, sorry :((🌈

BUT ANYWAYS

😏WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?😏

(btw this story is getting close to the end aayyeeee)

🌹IF YOU WANT TO KNOW AND IF YOU WANT AN UPDATE VOTE AND COMMENT!🌹

💞i luv u sm💞

STAY SAVAGE👅

-teddy💫