DESTINATION

Shanaya's POV -

Only 10 mins left for us to reach Mumbai. I woke Lavanya up. It was just a new experience for us. I hope we make new friends, get comfortable over here and most of all 'apni shaadi ke liye koi ladka dhoondne'. Well Lavanya doesn't seem interested at all in this topic so I didn't talk to her again about it. The captain announced that we were landing. After some time we got down . After our checking nd all, we collected our passports and other documents and came out of the airport.There was a lot of rush here since we were 'actresses' and people were quite interested in our personal life. Oh! I just remember we've got an interview as well. We told the driver to get our luggage to our home while we give our interview.

*INTERVIEW* 

M: Hello mam. What is the reason that you returned to India?

L: Well...now we wanted to do some history related shows and India is the best place and we miss India ofcourse

M: Mam now what's your further plan? what kind of projects do you want ?

Sh: Um...I think Lavanya has already mentioned that. 

L:Well...I would like to do action packed serials. I would actually love it..Shanaya prefers daily soaps. Isn't it shan? 

Sh: well...yeah 

M: Mam! do you prefer any other genre apart from action packed ?

L: Well! as mentioned before I would love to portray the role of some strong lady in the History of India . You know that in itself will fulfill all my dreams. 

M: Shanaya and Lavanya, do you look forward to getting married? 

Sh: Yeah..maybe.

L: Me? No not yet 

M: Shanaya what kind of guy do you prefer?

Sh: Well...um...I prefer a focused, concentrated guy.

L: What do you mean by 'concentrated' ? Now do you want cement, mud, limestone, and all in a guy so that he is concentrated?

Sh: Oh! shut up.

*Smacks playfully on Lavanya's arm*

M: Lavanya what kind of a guy do you want? 

L: No comments. I don't know exactly that what kind of a guy do I prefer. Shanaya knows it though. And If I have one , you'll will surely know.

M: Okay....thanks a lot mam. 

++++++++

Lavanya's POV- 

I was so damn tired after the interview. Just wanna go home and snore like hell. We gave out interview and sat in the car. We reached home in about 10-15 minutes. Thanks to the driver bhaiya that he told someone to arrange our home. I wonder who neighbors are? I called mamma, spoke to her for sometime and after that went for hibernation. 

Hey guys!

How r u all? I'm extremely sorry for the late update guys. Actually I was damn busy in my studies..:(

Btw How was the chappie? I hope u all liked it.

nd I'm sorry sumarthian_desire_for a long wait......sooo sorry:(....

Don't forget to turn that "silver" star into "golden" one ;) and also to comment 

~stay tuned~

~loads of love~

~Shanaya~