Part 1 "mumbai we'r coming"

Shanaya's POV -

I woke up at 6:00 am. I checked my phone nd get up to get ready for hospital. I went downstairs for breakfast , my dad nd my sister was also there. I said good morning to them nd started eating my breakfast nd then go to hospital. At 7:00 pm i'm back, I went straight to my room nd laid on the bed. After sometime i went to freshen up. After that i saw my phone, It was three missed calls from my cousin. I called her back. We talked alot, then she tells me about my work nd she suggested me that I have to persue my work nd go to mumbai nd work there at City Hospital, I thought for a while nd agreed with her. It was dinner time so i ended the call nd went to downstairs for dinner. I tell everyone about my cousin's suggestion. At first nobody was agreed with me , after a lots of discussion everyone was agree with me. After finishing my dinner, I went to my room nd called my bestie lavanya. She picked the phone nd we talked alot and then  I asked her that i will go to mumbai. I ask her to join me to mumbai. She was very exited for this. 

Lavanya's POV -

I was in my room when shanaya called me nd tells me that she is going to mumbai. I was very happy for her, then she asks me that i also joins her.....i was very happy nd exited....without any thinking i said yes to her. She is damn happy. I have to talk to my family about this. So i say 'bye' to shanaya nd ended the call. I went out of my room nd go to my mom nd dad's room. I tell them all about that. They thought for sometime, there was complete silence in the room. After five minutes , my mom breaking the silence nd tells me that i will go to mumbai. They permitted me to go to mumbai. I was damn happy, i hugged both of them nd thanked them. I went to my room nd again called shanaya , I told her everything. She is damn happy n excited. It was too late, so i say god night nd ended the call.

                                                                                *******Next Day******* 

It was 8:00 pm, i'm still in my dreamland nd my phone rangs. It was shanaya's , I pick up the phone she tell me that tommorow we r leaving for mumbai. I get up with "OMG" expressions. I started jumping on the bed.I ended the call nd go to washroom nd get ready to meet shanaya . Then I went to downstairs to tell this to my family, my mom nd dad were soooooo happy for me. I went to met shanaya without finishing my breakfast, my mom tells me "Beta, juice toh pee lo" "Mom abhi mein boht jldi main hu baad mein ok , bye  " i said nd left. I started my car nd drove fast. Her house was not so far.I reached there after 15 minutes, i reached there  . I rang the door bell. Her mother open the door. I said 'namaste' to her mom nd go to see her in her room.She was doing her work on her laptop. I got in her room, after seeing me she stopped her work and ran towards me and hugged me. "kaisi ho tum kitne dino baad mili ho yaar"she said "main toh mast hu, tum btao"i said"main bhi theek hu, abhi sari baatein yahi krogi kya? ander aao" she said. 

Shanaya's POV -

It was 9:00am , I'm working on my laptop nd lavanya come to my house. I'm very happy to see her. After soooooo many days we r met. I tell her to got in, but she tells me that we have to go for shopping. I pick up my purse nd go with her. We went downstairs , I say good morning to my mom nd dad. I tell them that we r going for shopping, my mom tells us to eat breakfast. After finishing the breakfast we went for shopping. Lavanya started her car nd we went to the mall. After half an hour we went there. Lavanya parks her car nd then we got in the mall. She have to buy clothes for her. Nd i have to buy some casual clothes for me. We went here nd there nd buy a lots of stuffs. After 2 hours, our shopping was done , we paid for it nd go back home. Lavanya drops me to my house. she said bye to me nd left for her house. 

 **** The Departure day*****

It was the day when we departure. I was ready with my luggage. For last time i checked my luggage, earphones done, ticket done , passport done.....I went downstairs , my family was waiting for me. My mom did  my aarti. After that we departure for airport. After an hour we arrived there. I saw lavanya nd her family was already here. We all met each other. My mom nd lavu's mom was besties. They met after soooo many days, both r very happy to see each other. Our flight was departure after 2 hours,nd it was 10pm so we r waited in the waiting hall. Suddenly my mom says me "beta, shaadi kab krogi?" nd my cheeks were red after listening her question....."mom, aap yaha bhi shuru ho gyi....maine bola hai na aapse karlugi!!!!!" i said. after that lavanya's mom asked her same question "mom, jab koi mere type ka milega main khud krlugi" she said in an irritated voice. It was time for our departure. We met everyone nd say good bye. We went to our counter.....after all that stuff we finally in our respected seats....our flight was ready to leave "we'r coming mumbai" we said in union..... 

hello everyone

it's me shanaya 

ik this is boring chappie...sorry for that nd this my first ff...if there is any mistake pls forgive me......nd one more thing if u love my ff then don't forget to vote nd comment....

~lover of sidd~