The Beast Within part 1

( This Chapter is background info that leads up to the awesomeness of Naruto and Sasuke so if you don't want to read this and think that this is the yaio its not that starts in the next chapter and i just wanted to say that i had a awesome time writing this and if you can leave a comment of any misspelling suggestions of what i should write next and love all of the readers who are like me  thanks love all of you.)

Hi I am Naruto and I just got back to the Hidden leaf village this morning after being gone for 6 years. The reason I left was because i couldn't control my instincts and I felt like if I stayed there that one day I would hurt someone that I loved very much. I guess the the monster inside of me liked him to because every time I was around him I wasn't myself and I would feel all horny. But I think I changed a lot with being away from him but it was hard to force myself to stay away from him.

I walked to my house hoping no one saw me and went inside.

"Surprise welcome home Naruto."

I literally ran out of my house slamming the door behind me and ran into Sakura. We fell on the ground and she was just looking at me confused. Tears started forming in her eyes.

"Umm... Sakura are you okay I didn't mean to make you cry?"

Then she hugged me and started sobbing. I was just hugged her back. I could tell she missed me when she started to ask herself if this was a dream.I hope she figured it  wasn't a dream when she tried to kiss me on my lips but I stopped her before she could. I didn't tell her that I was saving these lips for someone else.

I planned to tell them why I left in the first place, because I loved him and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I ever hurt him.

But it didn't really go as I planned it would because he saw me and Sakura on the ground together and if I had to guess he saw Sakura try to kiss me. The pain I saw in his eyes as he stood there. He stormed away from us but I chased after him leaving Sakura confused but I don't care about her. I care about Saskue and only him.