Chapter 5

*Toms POV*

"and that was Tom Hiddleston from the new movie Thor: The Dark World in theaters November 8th."

The crowd roars one last time as I exit the stage.

The show went great. We had some laughs but I was ready to go home. I stop by the dressing room to get something Lucy put on my face off.

She worked quickly and told me to keep the clothes for the day. Probably since my other clothes were still wet. We said our goodbyes and I exit the room. I could have sworn I saw her blush when I kissed her goodbye. I chuckle to myself and leave the set.

I decide to walk around for a bit. Get some fresh air. It's barely 3:30 what's the rush?

As i'm walking around I notice i'm pretty far from set. How long have i been walking? I spot a coffee shop at the end of the road. I haven't had anything to eat! I was in such a rush food wasn't my priority.

I enter the small shop and the smell of freshly baked bread and coffee take over me. I can see the pastries from the entrance and I feel like i'll have to buy one of everything! There's small tables scattered around and booths surroud the room. Not much people are here. Only one girl sitting in the back booth reading a book with a half eaten donut on the table.

Wait, is that... Oh it can't be.

It is. Brooke, she's here.

I stare at her for awhile longer. I don't know what else to do, to be honest. Her hair was still down, some strands of hair were blocking parts of her face. Her head was bowed down and I caught her lips moving as she quietly read her book. She looks stunning.

She lifts here head up and places her hair behind her ear. She looks at me. Her eyes widen and she snaps the book shut.

Great, now I look like a complete weirdo just staring at her. Way to go.

I break eye contact and look at the floor. I awkwardly stand there, not sure if i should go talk to her. I mean why not? i'm just gonna go apologize and i'll be on my way.

I finally make myself walk towards her. Her eyes are still on me as I get closer and closer to her.

"Hi." Oh god I could've said something better than that!

"Hi." She replies with a confused expression.

Shit, what now.

********

*Brookes POV*

I look up and there he is. Tom Hiddleston. His eyes are on me but he quickly looks away and stares at the floor. He's probably embarrassed to see the person he was rude too twice in a day. Good.

Wait, is he coming over here? What is he gonna say?

He's wearing the outfit Lucy picked out. His hair is brushed up and little curls are threatening to form. His blue eyes are staring right at me and before I know it he's standing in front of me.

"Hi."

"Hi." I didn't know what to say. He's still famous! What do I do?

"Mind if I sit down?"

What is he up to?

"Sure," It comes out more as a question than an answer really.

He sits down across from me, our knees practically fighting for room. Well is he tall! He places both hands, over each other, on the table.

He looks down at his hands and chuckles.

What's so funny?

"I wanted to apologize for being so rude. I was having a horrible day and I just hate being late. I'm so sorry for my behavior. I'm not a bad lad, honest!"

I can't help but smile. Tom is apologizing to ME. Brooke likes this.

"So do you accept my apology?" He asks with a grin on his face.

I act like if i'm thinking hard about it and the worried look on his face is priceless. I decide to stop tormenting him and smile.

"Yes, I do. Only if you tell me what made you so upset?"

He laughs a real cute ehehehe and smiles.

"Well, it all started when I got a call from my manager"

Tom tells me about his day and I can't help laughing when he gets to the part of getting caught in the rain. We sit there awhile longer and just talk. Tom orders some tea and pastries. We share some more stories. Like the time I accidentally tripped and knocked over a whole row of velvet rows at the museum. Tom laughed especially at that one.

"Ehehehehe, how clumsy of you!" Tom continues laughing will throwing his head back.

"Hey! I was juggling paper work and walking in 5 inch heels! Do you know how hard that is!"

"Sorry, I sometimes forget how heels feel like since I wear them SO often." He replies and immediately burst out laughing and I can't help but to join. We finally stop and we try to catch our breath.

"Oh god, it's almost 5!" I look at my phone also noticing 20 missed calls and 50 texts from Lucy.

"Did you need to be somewhere? Sorry for keeping you?" Does he really have to apologize for everything.

"Umm, sort of but it's not that big of a deal. I should go over to Lucy's though. She's probably worried sick!"

We both stand up and face each other.

"So...." Toms says, hands in pockets while he sways back and forth.

"So..." I mimick.

"I'll see you around more often?" He asks.

"Sure just give me a call one day if you ever want to hang out." I motion towards his phone. He hands it over and I plug in my number and place it back in his hand with a smile.

"Well, gotta go, bye." I go in for a hug but I receive a kiss on my cheek. I try to act as if it didn't surprise me, I don't think I did a good job at it since Tom was a deep shade of red. I smile and pretend like it wasn't such a big deal so he wouldn't be so embarrassed. Poor Tom.

He smiles.

"Goodbye." I walk around him and exit the shop.

*******

"Where the hell have you been! I've been so worried!" Lucy screams into my ear while holding me in a tight hug.

"Oh I was just having coffee with Tom Hiddleston, no big." I say non chalant. Lucy's eyes look like they're gonna pop out any second.

"WHAT!" I hear another voice scream.

I spin around and Eric is standing at the kitchen door, jaw dropped.

I forgot they lived together. Even though he moved in months ago. Where has my mind been?

"Details. Now." Lucy grabs me by my arm and drags me over to the couch. She sits me down and i'm soon in between her and Eric.

I tell them what happened. Leaving out the kiss not wanting to embarrass him. I wait for them to say something but non of them speak for what seems like hours. Finally Eric breaks the silence.

"Holy shit."

"Do you think he'll call?" Lucy asks a but too quietly.

"I don't know, guess we'll have to wait and see." I reply. I'm not freaking out. Well the fact that a celebrity has my number is pretty cool but other than that everything is normal.

I stay for a couple hours then after Eric fights a small fire from something he left on the stove, I decide it's my time to go. How does this house handle him? I say my goodbyes and head towards my car parked in the drive way. I'm half way home when a text notification ring is heard coming from my phone. I look over to my phone which is faced down on the passengers seat. Could it be...

~A/N: I think this is a long enough chapter and also my favorite! Don't forget to vote!