CRITIQUE FORMAT

THIS IS NOT MANDATORY

This form should only be filled if you would like the admins and founder to critique your book. If not in order, we will deny.

Please do understand that being an admin and founder does not make us any less human. We are busy, like fucking busy. Some of us have personal issues, or emotional, or educational.

If you rush us, you will definitely get a harsh message. I (devy) will personally not leave you alone at all. Like, want a critique? I'll critique your damn ass.

F O R M (trigger warning honey)

Title: oh, my sexy bad boy
Author and Username: John Cena ; @ohlala
Genre: teen romance, hehe.
Summary: My my, there's a bad boy in town! His name is Harry Styles and he be soooooooo hot. My name is Meh-Meh, and I'm so ugly with platinum blonde hair and green eyes. This bad boy fakes a British accent, but I've just found out he's actually Australian. He's been reported for vandalism and attempt to rape. He's so mean! But because he is so sexy and his name is Harry Styles, I will always be stuck to the hip with him.
Do you have anything specific that should be mentioned? Yes, I would like you to say that my book is amazing and that Harry Styles rocks!

(If any of you fill out the form like the italics have, I will smack you)

[i wasn't using rape in a joking manner, i specifically used it to highlight how stupid  cliches are and how there are books where people fall in love with their rapists and kidnappers.]

Thanks bruh!

-devy