Chapter 25

We all went downstairs to watch tv. "Turn the news on."Jordan said. Louis turned it to the news.

Melissa, is she a player? we have pictures of her with 4 separate guys within the past year. What do you think??

I started crying and I ran upstairs to my room.I heard a knock on the door. "Love? Are you okay?" it was Louis

I didn't respond and he eventually just slowly opened the door."Love?" I was curled up on the bed with my face in a pillow. He sat down beside me and saw that my phone was on twitter. I'm guessing he read some of the tweets.

@directionerforever

How dare you Melissa!!! You betrayed EVERYONE. you deserve to die!!!

@kaitlynwoof

I USED TO LOOK UP TO YOU! HOW COULD YOU.... IM CRYING NOW!

"Love, which one made you this way?" I took the phone and scrolled to the one that hurt me the most.

@iloveyou

I'm with Dylan on this one! I would wanna hurt you if you forgot me.... I used to love you and now I just want you to go get murdered by someone off the streets! GO DIE IN A HOLE WITH THAT LOUIS DUDE!!!!

I saw tears in Louis' eyes as he read it...I sat up and rubbed his back as I hugged him. He did the same thing to me. Jordan then walked in. "Is this a bad time?"She asked. me and Louis both shook our heads no. "Oh, Okay well um you might wanna come see what's on the news......"she trailed off. Louis got worried and so he picked me up bridal style and carried me down stairs.

He laid me down on the couch and we all watched the tv observing every little thing it said.

One direction.... Splitting up?

"WHAT?!?!?"we all said in sync.

Now I know your crying... but the reason this is is because of this girl! Melissa. Because of her... Niall is in jail and Louis is currently dating her. what do u think about it?

A tear ran down from my eye and Louis hugged me. He then pulled out his phone and tweeted something.

@louistomlinson

ALRIGHT YOU PEASANTS ! STOPPPPPP PICKING ON MY GIRL AND GIVE HER SOME RESPECT!!! Y'all are treating her like crap, so stop it! PLEASSSEEE! I Love You @bass2melisss

I smiled at his tweet and then twitter started blowing up my phone. I got a bunch of apologizes from ppl.i cuddled into Louis and Jordan was still watching the news....