Chapter 19

"BOOBEAR!!!!"I screamed in joy as he walked in my room and gave me a peck on the nose. "Hello love. Excited much?" I looked at Jordan and she looked at me with her hands in a heart shape and then she giggled. I gave her and 'are you serious' look and she laughed again.

I all of a sudden felt Dylan's grip on my hand grow really tight and it kind of hurt to be honest. "Dylan, that hurts! stop." Dylan let go of my hand and looked really annoyed. Louis then laid on the bed with me and I just smiled. "So, whatcha been doing?" he asked. I love his British accent!! it's so sexy. Me Louis and Jordan used to always play together when we were little and I had a secret crush on him....

**LOUIS' P.O.V.**

I walked in the room to hearing, "BOOBEAR!!!!" come from Melissa. I giggled and gave her a peck on the nose. she smiled. then I got worried as she said, "Dylan, that hurts! stop." escape her mouth. I kind of gave Dylan the death glare as he was hurting my Mel. Then he released her hand and I laid down beside her. "So, whatcha been doin?" I asked. she just smiled. Her American accent is really hot! I want her to be mine.... When Me Jordan and her were little, we always used to play together and I had A secret crush on her and I think I still do....

**MELISSA'S P.O.V.**

The doctor came in and told everyone to leave for a few seconds. that was except Dylan. And with that everyone left but right before Louis walked out I said, " Wait.... Can Lou pleasssseeee stay?!?!?" I tried to give my best puppy dog eyes.

"I guess..." the doctor sounded annoyed and Dylan defiantly looked annoyed. I gave him the death glare and mouthed the words calm down.

"I have some good news to tell you all!! But there is also some bad news...." We all got excited then sad and I looked up at the doctor with Dylan holding my Right hand very very tightly and Louis holding my left hand very softly and gentle. "The good news is that you can go home tomorrow after noon!" We all gasped in surprise. They said I would be in the hospital for about 4 more weeks. "But the bad news is......