Pt.3

Today is a new day. It's actually a wonderful day because we have a game today.

Maybe my dad will come I don't know he's never really been the type of dad that comes to there sons game. He's more business oriented.

I walk downstairs without even going to halias room.

"Hey son "he said. "Hi dad do you think you can come to my game today "I asked. "I wish I could but work has tied me up "he said. It's amazing how many times I have heard that before.

"Yea it's always work I get it it's never about me and Halia anymore it's just work"I said raising the tone in my voice. "Collins "he said. "What "I said snapping back.

"When will you ever care "I said at that last final remark and went back upstairs.

"Collins "I heard him yell but I was already upstairs and I slammed my door.

He never cares about anything I do. Hell I could probably sell weed and he wouldn't care.

I sat on the edge of my bed with hands in my head. It was almost as if I was going to cry.

I head my door open a little . "Collins "I heard a female voice say. I looked up it was my sister.

"Come here"I said. "What's wrong "she asked. "Nothing is wrong now go get ready "I said trying to make it seem like nothing is wrong.

"Ok you better be ready my 7:30 mister. Can dad take me to school today "she asked. "Sure if you go ask him I'm sure he will"I said.

She's something else she really is.

I get dressed and do my hair. I stumble across a picture of my family from 3 years ago. It was Halia,mom,dad,and me also my dog Luna. We were so happy and my dad was home. Mom was here.

Now it's dad,Halia ,me and his new girlfriend Chase. Which I'm not to big of a fan.

I go downstairs and avoid him and sit down where I usually sit every morning.

"Halia said she wanted you to take her to school" I said to my dad as I paid attention to my phone.

" I know she told me " he said . " just making sure you heard her you tend to not listen "I said. "Collins stop it"he said raising his voice at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and continued what I was doing.

I ate breakfast and brushed my teeth. I said goodbye to Halia ,Leslie and David before heading out.

"Collins"I heard Halia say. "What". "My dance teacher Lexi said she was taking me today ok "she said. "I know she told me last night Presley is in Ireland "I said. "Ok just making sure and good luck tonight I'll be there later with Rylee and Lexi "she said.

I got in my car and listened to the radio which happened to be talking about sports.

I pulled up to my school and parked my car. I got my bag and keys and started toward the locker room.

My phone went off three times. 2 from Halia and 1 from Lexi .

H:good luck tonight👍
H:This is from Rylee and Halia btw(;
C:thxs guys

L:what time do I pick up ur sister?
C:2:30
L:k thxs. Good luck tonight btw😊
C:thxs😊

I really need to take away my sisters phone.

I walk into the locker room with all my boys. "What's up guys "I said. "Collins my man "Evan said. "Bro tonight is gonna be amazing "Brady said.