Pt.1

Disclaimer: This is my first jack G fanfic so they may not be good.
                           •••

"Bubba when is dad going to get home "Halia my 10 year sister asked. "I don't know but hopefully soon "I said putting on a fake smile to make her feel better.

Having to lie to my sister everyday becomes a routine for me. She doesn't realize it yet but she will one day.

My dad is always at work he owns company that he took at after my grandpa David . Me and Halia call him pops.

The only time my dad is around is for our birthdays ,holidays and family occasions.

I still love him though I mean he is my dad after all.

My mom she passed two years ago from a really bad car accident.

My dad never remarried or anything.
                         •••
I heard the door open but earlier than usual. It was my dad Jack Gilinsky .

"Hal's "my dad said referring to Halia. "Hi dad"I said keeping my eyes focused on my phone. "Hi bubs ".

He hasn't called me that since I was 13.

"Why are you home so early "I asked. "Umm I just am "he said opening the fridge and taking a beer out of it.

"Ok than "I said getting ready to walk out of the kitchen and go to my room but he stopped me."Collins "he said. I turned around and sighed. "What". "I have very big news for you and your sister"he said. "What is it "I asked.

"You see later" he said.
                          •••
"Halia lets go or we're gonna be late"I said from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm coming"she said as her feet carried her down the stairs.

" ready" I asked. " yea "she said.

We made our way to my car which my dad got me for my birthday this year. An Audi A7.

I take my sister to dance on Monday ,Wednesday,and Friday's from 3-5 pm.

Some days I can't go because of football so some girl take hers. She was my moms friends daughter.

She goes to my school but I've only ever seen her once.

"Bye dad we'll b back later"I said before we got in the car. "Ok bye "he said.

My dad is never home so me saying that so weird . Like really weird .
                        •••
We pulled up to the dance studio and took her in. Sometimes I stay because she wants me too.

This so happens that she wants me too stay.

"Bubba can you stay today please"she asked. "Ok but only if you try your best today .promise"I said holding out my pinkie . "Promise "she said.

We walked in together and sat on the floor of the room. " hi Collins " Coach Mary said. "Hi coach Mary "I said.

When practice starts my friend Evan texts me.

E: hey what are you doing tonight
C:umm nothing
E: ok well come to my house after Halia gets out of practice
C: ok I'll be there.

All of my friends know that I take my sister to dance Monday,Wednesday,and Friday from 3-5pm.

There such good friends. My past girlfriends they didn't get that. They thought I should only focus on them. Like no I'm more dedicated to my sister than football or girlfriend.

About halfway through the practice a girl with blond hair and tan skin comes through the door.

"Girls this is Lexi she's gonna be helping us "coach Mary said. The girls were excited. Hell I was excited to I've never seen a girl that beautiful before.

She sat down besides me. Of course who could resist this beautiful face.

"Hi I'm Lexi what's your name"she said with a genuine smile. "Collins "I said returning a smile."which one is yours "she said. "The one right there in the purple . Her name is Halia and she's ten she's my little sister"I said.

"I've never seen a boy like you that takes there sister to dance before"she said. "Well now you have ". She laughed and shook her head.

"How old are you "she asked. "16 "I said. "Lucky I'm still 15 "she said. "I just turned 16 on August 27"I said. "My birthday isn't until October 3".
                      •••
"Bye Lexi . Are you ready Halia "I said. She nodded and we got in my car.

"Bye rylee"I said. Rylee is Halia friend as dance which is also Evans little sister.

We were on our way back home . "Bubba who was that girl you were talking to "she asked as she played on her phone. "Lexi she's your new dance teacher"I said paying attention to the road.

"Do you like Lexi "she asked. "I don't know I just met her "I said.
                          •••
I pulled my car into the garage and went into the house. "We're home "I said knowing that my dad was here.

"Ok"he said.

I went upstairs and told Halia to start getting ready for bed. Sometimes I have to pick out her pajamas for her because she's on her phone.

"Halia get in the shower"I said. "Ok"I heard her voice say.

I change my pants from jeans to shorts.

"Ok I'm all done "she said. I nodded not really paying attention.
                           •••
"Kids can you come down here"I heard my dad say.

I noticed that Halia was asleep in my bean bag chair. Oh great now she won't go to bed for school .

"Hal's wake up"I said gently pushing her back and forth. She eventually woke up and got up.

She followed me downstairs and we went into the dining room which is never used.

I walked in before her and I saw a woman about 5'6 with dirty blond hair and brown eyes.

"Ok kids this is Chase Micli"my dad said. "Oh is she your girlfriend "Halia said. "Yes honey she is"my dad said.

"Chase this is Collins and Halia"dad said. "Nice to meet both of you especially you Halia your dad has told me all sorts of things about you"she said to Halia.

I'd rather be at Evans house right now honestly. But no I have to eat dinner here.

"So Collins how old are you"chase asked. "16"I responded. "I'm 10"Halia said.
                        •••
I carried Halia on my shoulders to her room which is pink and grey and her bed has her initials monogrammed on the front of it in grey.

I put her in her bed and kissed her forehead and closed her door very quietly. I walked to my room which was down the hall .

I took off my shirt and socks and plugged in my phone and turned off my tv and went on Instagram and snapchat for a little and called it a night.
                           •••
Hope y'all liked. I really like this chapter even if it is the first one.

Instagram:reillyslayss