Will you be My Guardian Forever1[5]

OYY, SORRY Y'ALL I WAS GOING TO PUT THIS UP YESTERDAY BUT THEN I FELL ASLEEP.

READ, COMMENT, VOTE,

ENJOY!! ^_^ TELL MEH WHAT YOU THINK

Arigato-desu

-Ciaoussu

***************

POV Luke

I was watching her walk away from me the second time. Like the first wasn't bad enough the first time, when she suddenly fell forward.

"Thalia" I screamed and ran up to her lifting her head onto my lap. "are you ok?" I asked her

"Stake" she said with a gasp and I saw the tip protruding from her chest.

"What should I do?!" I asked her desperately

Her eyes widened and she started to cough up some blood

"Thalia its okay, I get you some help." I said lifting her up

"No! go after them, if you move me I'll only hurt more" she gasped out

"Are you- "I started to protest even though I was getting angrier by the second

"Revenge" she said simply and faded

I stared at where she was laying and vowed to kill whoever did this. I looked around to make sure the room was clear and then brought out my paws.

Very few Wolves could transform without the moon. And fewer still could transform a small part of their body at a young age.

I jumped on the wall and pulled myself up onto the windows terrace. I bent low and started sniffing for recent scents and found several. In fact four of them were no older than 30minutes old. It was strange because they were altogether as if all on one person. The scent led me off the window so I jumped down to the ground landing with a roll and bounced to my feet.

I started tracking the scent again and followed it to the rose garden where it quickly got lost among the heavy scent of these red roses. Damn roses, I thought as I sneezed.

I strolled along the paths to see if I could find anyone when I heard giggling voices

"-do you know that his highness is Joseph has ordered new dresses for all his maids?" a voice said giggling

"Yes I heard, aren't we so lucky?" another one also giggling

The voices thankfully retreated and I remembered to put the oversized paws back.

"Excuse me, why are you here?" a voice behind me asked

I jumped around like a guilty rabbit. It was the stupid roses, they totally blocked my senses

"Um- I'm here looking for someone who went this way" I said looking at the old lady who was staring at me suspiciously. She had iron gray hair pulled into a tight bun. Her dress had so many skirts it could stand on its own. And she had a wicked looking cane (if canes could look wicked, this would be the one) that had many grooves and caved in places that looked like they had seen the back head of one too many people.

"Oh really?" she asked with narrow eyes

"Um- yes, his highness Joseph sent me to retrieve his maids to try on their new dresses." I said improvising

"Oh, is that all? I thought you came to retrieve 'The messenger' since he is finished with his mission" she said with a laugh, no a cackle

I forced one out too "No. I just came to congratulate him on a mission well done" I said

"So the little princess is dead? Go on go on, he's near the shed to your right.

I nodded my thanks towards her while I was secretly fuming. So 'The messenger' was sent to kill Thalia

huh? We'll see about that. I waved goodbye to the old lady and started on the rose path once again.

When I got to the interception of the paths I went to the right. I kept walking until the roses thinned out. I kept walking some more with my nose lowered trying to pick up the scent when something jumped on my back with a chain around my neck.

I grabbed at it trying to get it off, but it just got tighter and tighter until I grabbed the thing on me and through it at the shed, strangling myself in the process. As I bent over trying to get some air the thing tackled me again. I fell backwards onto the ground and double kicked it until it went flying.

I removed the chain jumped up and got the paws again. When it came flying at me yet again I threw the chain at me and it got tangled up.

I walked towards it and bent over trying get a better look. As I bent and took a look at the thing I was hit my two things and sent flying. My short attempt at flight was cut severely short when I hit a tree and snapped it in half. Now, who said Wolves could fly?

I groaned a little bit because I felt some splinters stuck in my head. Then I got up to face the little people 1, 2, and 3.

Make that 4 because another one just appeared. I looked up at the sky and saw it was only noon. And then for the fun of it I did the wolverine and the X-men and attacked

POV Thalia

After Luke left I re-gathered my essence and got up slowly and hobbled to the wall. Damn this hurt. I leaned against it and took out my phone.

"Yes princess" said Jocelyn

"Seventh floor come get me" I replied and then I passed out.

I woke up sometime later at night I was lying in a bed with a hideous nightgown on. As I struggled to get up I heard a rough voice.

"You're okay" a voice rasped, no not a voice Luke.

"Yeah, but you sound terrible. What happened?" I asked looking at his face it was healing before me but it was still swollen and black and blue.

"Revenge. Don't worry I won" he said trying to smile

"Ah, I'm so sorry it's my fault- "I said turning away

"Don't worry about it, Thalia look at me" he said grabbing my chin and turning it towards him "It's okay. I'm guessing this is what your guardian will go through if he joins you right? Because this wasn't some random attack, I found out it was your brother Joseph"

"Yeah, this is what will happen. It's war so all's fair." I said sadly

"Good then." And then he knelt. "Thalia will you allow me to be your guardian?"

******************

The END! Just kidding