Chapter1

I feel my heart racing. Of worry and sadness fills my mind everyday. She's gone. The only one I trusted who knew. She knew about me. The truth. Debra. Me, my dark passenger. The code. Bay harbor butcher.. I get distracted easily. My heart aches. How is my son..?

"Hey Chad!" I never went for a chad.. I just don't I'm Dexter. But after going far away from all this pain and trouble I pretend to be someone else again. My urge to kill gets stronger everyday. I faked my death and now I'm living in pain. Was it all worth it? "Hey how are you doing bud?" I say with a fake smile I create.

"Doing great buddy and you?"

"Oh I'm just fine." I lie.

I walk away and I need to start working the same routine. I miss the killing routine. Instead. Wood, wood wood. I miss my blood slides, killing bad people, as I tell them all the bad things they've done, all the people they killed, as I watch them take there final breath..

I hear a scream.

I turn my head and go behind the building. Everyone's on lunch break. Why's there someone back here? "Hey!" I yell. He has his hands around a girls neck and is strangling her you can see she's having a difficult time breathing as she's gasping just for air. I push him off of her and start punching him and strangling him. Dexter stop I thought to myself. But I couldn't, it felt so good. I smash his head against the brick wall. Oh no. Blood rushes against his head and down his neck. What did you do Dexter.

I look around.

Where's the girl? I feel worry kick in. I have to hide the evidence. Make it seem like someone else did it. But what? I don't have my equipment. I sigh. I have to make this seem like it was self defense. "Oh no." I tremble. Fake. "Someone please." Someone comes. I work with him. "Chad what the fuck!" He says looking at the lifeless body.

"I know I know" I say

"But it was self defense he came at me, he had his hands around my neck and was punching and strangling me. I didn't have a choice." I lie it felt so good. But he was innocent. Did I still go by the code? Oh no. He was back. The fake appearance of my Harry. "No go away! You ruined everything!" I say. "Chad are you okay?!" I feel a hand come onto my shoulder I grab it and shove him. "Do I look okay? What the hell!" I scream with anger. "I'm Dexter Morgan! I'm a murderer! My name is not Chad this is all fake so I don't get caught. I left my old life because my sister died, I knew it was better for my son too I mean.."

Click click...

"Where am I?"

(Sorry short and sucks tired ASF + homework add to your story (: