CHAPTER THREE

Aria walked through the busy hallways, watching as everyone was setting in their makeup

Aria walked through the busy hallways, watching as everyone was setting in their makeup. The stuntman doing the dirty work for the actors that couldn't. As for Aria, she loves performing most of her stunts, it made her somehow feel connected to the pain her character does.

"Aria! Hey Aria." Paul yelled his voice echoing through, he held up his hand in hopes that would help get her attention

"Paul! Hi!" She exclaimed immediately leaping into her best friends arms

"I just finished my last shoot for the day. Want to grab lunch?" Paul asked, obviously hoping for a yes

Aria scrunched her eyebrows, it was three thirty in the morning when she got out of set. She stayed an extra hour, to read over the lines with Candice and Matthew.

Aria glanced at her watch
"It's five in the morning, wouldn't you rather go to bed?"

"Well I'm wide awake, so what do you say?" He asked, really hoping Aria would say yes.

After a moment of contemplation she gave in. Paul noticed it too because he smiled and brought Aria under his arm. Them both walking to their car.

Paul had an apartment of his own, as for Aria she didn't. She stayed on a trailer parked right outside of the set. At times she'd sleep at the guest room in his home. Other times she didn't, obviously not wanting to be a burden.

"So where do you want to go?" Aria asked, since he was hungry he must have had something in mind

"Cracker Barrel." Paul flashed his beautiful white pearly teeth at Aria making her smile.

She giggled as he went inside his car and Aria going in her own.

><><

Aria and Paul sat quietly in Cracker Barrel looking at the menus. They had already ordered their drinks. But sadly they weren't martinis or beers.

"I think I'm gonna get pancakes with hash brown and eggs. You?" Aria finally spoke up setting her menu down

"I might get that too, but chocolate pancakes." He sucked in his breathe and licked his lips savouring the thought

Arias phone rang, it was just another notification from Instagram. Paul saw the frown that formed on her face and instantly snatched her phone from her hand.

It was seven new comments on her recent selfie. Calling her awful profanities, something no one as sweet as Aria should be called.

"Your beautiful Aria don't listen to them." Paul generously told his best friend outside of work.