First Day PT 2

Earth signs POV- Virgo

      As the alarm went off I yelled, loudly... I grabbed my glasses off the nightstand, Capricorn, Libra, and I are the only one who need glasses but Libra normally wears contacts, something about needing to look nice... Anyways, I got dressed into the uniform, which for me is the white shirt, black vest, the pants, and a green tie, I looked through the closet and I ended up with some dark green converse so I went downstairs. I was the first one down apparently so I started to make breakfast, eventually Taurus came down and helped me cook. For once in her life she was useful she is almost always eating and it gets quite annoying at times. But oh well, you can't really change the way someone is can you?

Finally everyone came down and I was relieved no one realized that I had thrown out a batch of pancakes because I burned them, especially Capricorn... Ah Capricorn the least annoying one in this household. I sighed out loud and everyone looked at me weirdly, "what?" I asked and everyone just shrugged and went back to eating. Capricorn stared for a little longer but didn't think too much of it. I hope anyways...

Air signs POV- Aquarius

I woke up to the wonderful sound of Gemini banging on my door, "FIVE MORE MINUTES!" I yelled at her. "Fine but I'm not going to stop annoying you until your up and out the door~" she sang. At the speed of light I got into my uniform and some random shoes in the closet and ran out the door to yell at Gem, if your wondering my tie was a very pale blue. Finally I caught up her at the kitchen table and proceeded to punch her in the arm, ah that felt nice. Everyone stared at me but I really didn't care I'm just glad I got my revenge. Then we heard the knock at the door...

AH FINALLY ITS DONE IM SO SORRY ITS SHORT IM DOING THIS AT SCHOOL AND YEH! I promise the next part will be longer ciao~!