Sleepover side-story part 2

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating... I've been busy lately so yeah. BUT I UPDATED SO HERE YA GO!

*Flashback*

A few people went to get candles and came back until...

BOOM CRASH

Most of the girls jumped except for Libra who was in the bathroom and didn't here the thunder. Pisces ended up on top on Scorpio (for you potter_jackson_girl ) putting Spain's tomatoes to shame. She quickly got off and apologized. But what they didn't realize was that Virgo took a picture of them like that. Virgo posted the picture on Instagram which immediately got bunches of likes. During all of this Sagittarius was vlogging using his phone for his YouTube channel. Sagittarius' channel was a mix of bunch of different stuff. (vlogs, gaming, and dares like jumping off cliffs). He had also caught the "fall" on camera, but he quickly shut the camera off to go bother Cancer on video.

When Libra had finally gotten out of the bathroom the lights turned on. No one had noticed she was smirking the whole time. Secretly Libra had gotten Aries to turn off the lights when the thunder boomed. And Libra messed with them by turning on the lights when she came back. When she got into the room she asked "Did I miss something?" Everyone started to scream different answers like "Pisces fell on Scorpio!" and "The lights went out!". Libra giggled and explained everything to them. Soon as she finished she also explained that the whole thing was on video so she could upload it onto Aries' prank channel. Then she ran for her life...

      Sagittarius caught her and brought her back

      Sagittarius caught her and brought her back. They all put her on the couch and strapped her there using duct tape. She screamed a lot during the process but was fine. The other signs huddled up and asked each other what to do with her. Stuff like "we should put her outside!" "We should make her tell us her darkest secrets!" came up. But they all decided on tickling her until she apologized. Sagittarius would get to do it because he caught her. So he went up to Libra creepily cause he's flippin Sagi and has to make things even worse. And then tickled her everywhere, Libra was laughing so much and finally apologized and realized... IT WAS GOING ONTO ARIES' CHANNEL NOT HERS! Then they unstrapped her and went to run after Aries.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip brought to you by Jake from Statefarm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    They caught Aries and had the same punishment for him except Libra got to tickle him. Then they decided to play...

Ok I want you people to comment what game they should play... Here are the choices

- Truth or Dare
- Spin da Bottle
- 7 minutes in Heaven
- would you rather
Once I get 3 votes of one of them I will write the chapter so if you want me to write more COMMENT IT ONLY TAKES 2 SECONDS! Thanks ~ Author-Chan