We drove in silence until stupid Brandon had to break it. "Lei are you still mad at me" he questioned "yes" I muttered. "But why you never get mad at dad and I only did it cause I love you" he whined.

"Yeah well it hurt really bad" I muttered. "It's supposed to hurt if that didn't happen then you would grow up to be a brat" he said. "I don't care if its supposed to hurt! How would you feel if your brother who is only three years older than you spanked you!" I yelled.

"Lose the attitude" Zach warned. "oh shut up Zach" I said getting mad. "excuse me young lady but what did you just say?" he questioned pulling over and looking at me. "I said shut up. What makes you think you can fucking tell me what to do you haven't been fucking home for years not when mom died nothing you didn't even fucking contact us. And you expect me to fucking listen to you. You're a fucking jackass." I yelled.

He opened his door and got out then opened mine and unbuckled me. He roughly grabbed my arm and started dragging me into a building Brandon following close behind.

When we got inside he went into the elevator and pushed 3. We waited a few seconds until it dinged and the door opened.

He continued dragging me down the hallway until he stopped in front of a door. He let go of my arm and started to open the door.

I took this as my chance to run. I ran as fast as I could down the hallway trying to get to the elevator I could hear footsteps behind me. I looked back and ran into someone. I turned my head forward to see a dude about Zach's age.

"Hey Zach" he said waving to my so called brother. "Sup Austin" Zach said catching up to me. He roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Who are these guys?" Austin questioned. "This is my little brother Brandon and my little sister Leila" he said.

"Well gotta go bro. see ya later?" Austin asked. "Yeah dude" Zach replied as Austin got into the elevator waving to Zach.

"Don't ever try to run away from me again" Zach yelled scaring me shitless.

He picked me up and walked into his apartment and carried me to the corner. "Do not move" he growled.

I stayed in the corner as he showed Brandon around. I started crying. Why did I have to be so stupid and blow up. I wanted to punch myself but that would mean moving and I was instructed not to do so.

It was about 20 minutes when Zach came back and sat on the couch. I was still crying just a little bit harder than before.

"Leila come here please" he said trying to stay calm. "Zach please don't spank me I'm sorry" I whispered. "its to late now we need to teach that mouth a lesson about thinking before it goes off now come here this is the last time I'm telling you" he said strictly.

"Please don't Zach" I said starting to cry harder. He stood up grabbed my arm and in one swift movement pulled me over his lap and tucked my legs under his leg.

He pulled down my pants and underwear. My face was bright red. It was like being spanked by a babysitter.

SMACK

the first one came as a surprise. I let out a squeal of pain and gripped onto his jeans. I turned my head to see he had a belt.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "OWW ZACH PLEASE STOP" I yelled SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "Z-ZACH PLEASE I-IT HURTS TO M-MUCH" I wailed. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "PLEASE NO M-MORE" I bawled

SMACK SMACK SMACK I went limp over his lap. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SAMCK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "Z-ZACH PLEASE IM SORRY!" SMACK SMACK

"Last ten Leila" he said calmly.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

and

SMACK

Those last ten were some of the hardest spanks I've ever gotten.

I was bawling an saying sorry over and over again.

"It's okay Leila I forgive you" he said calmly for the first time removing me from the uncomfortable position on his lap.

He cradled me and sang to me until I stopped crying he made me face him. "Never ever talk to me like that again. Understood?"he asked slowly and strictly

"Y-yes s-ir" I said hiding my face in his chest. Not even 4 seconds later Brandon came running out of the room he was in.

"Hey! How come you stopped crying for him and not me!" Brandon said clutching his heart faking to cry.

"Because I'm a man" Zach said flexing his muscle.

"I want daddy" I said still crying a bit. "After we get the stuff we need from the store. K baby?" Zach asked. "Okay I said sniffling.

He picked me up and grabbed his keys we started walking out towards te elevator. When we got in Austin was in there to.

"Zach what did you do to the little angel in your arms" Austin said faking shock while laughing.

"She was being naughty so she had to be shown who's boss" Zach said making my face turn bright red as I tried to hide in the crook of his neck.

"Oh I see" Austin said smirking. the elevator dinged and we got out and started walking to the car. When we got to the car Zach unlocked the door. we all started to get in.

Right when my bottom touched the seat I jumped up. "Zach do you have something I can sit on" I whined. "No baby but you need to sit down so we can get going" he said. "B-but it hurts really bad" I said my eyes starting to tear up.

"Well that's a part of punishment remember this next time you think about doing something bad" he said in a fatherly tone.

"Please can we go and get a pillow" I begged. "No now sit down'' he said getting annoyed. "But Za-" I was cut off by a hard smack on my bottom. I squealed and rubbed my bottom as my eyes started watering again.

"Sit now" Zach instructed. I slowly sat down it hurt really bad. I was silently crying as I started shifting trying to get into a comfortable position.

We finally pulled up at the store. We went inside and got all the stuff we needed then headed home.

When we pulled up into the driveway I ran out of the car and up the porch steps. I hurried inside into my dads room him and Kirsty were having a make out session eww! "D-daddy" I said. Him and Kirsty broke off the kiss. "Hey baby Zach told me what happened and how many he gave you" he said opening his arms.

I crawled up onto his bed and into his arms and started bawling onto his shoulder. I saw Kirsty smirking out of the corner of my eye. What a bitch. My dad picked me up and cuddled me and rocked me until I fell asleep.

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)

Hope you liked

-Sky💥

Peace✌