Chapter 1

Leila's P.o.V

"DAD WE GOTTA GO" I yelled as I ran down the stairs. "COMING" he yelled back as he rushed past me.

We both sprinted to the car. I got in the back Kyle and dad in the front. "What's the rush" Kyle asked. "Dance" dad said running out of the car and into the house and grabbing the keys.

He came back a few minutes later with the keys and started the car and pulled out of the drive way.

-----------------------

We pulled up at my brothers school. He ran out of the car and headed for the football field. "Next stop dance" my dad said.

He drove me to dance. I ran out of the car and into the huge studio. I ran to my class.

"Oh how nice of you to join us Miss. Richards" my dance teacher said. "I'm so sorry I'm late Mrs. Kyle we had a problem at home." I said with an apologetic smile.

"That's fine sweetie. You can join the other girls while they're warming up" she said with a smile. I nodded set down my bag and walked over to my friend Lilly.

"Hey Lil" I said "Sup Lei" she said back as we both dropped into the middle splits and began stretching. We were talking for awhile when my teacher said "Alright girls we have a competition coming up in June I'll be giving away two duets and 3 solos" my teacher announced.

"Alright first solo goes to Elizabeth" she said. I hate Elizabeth she is so rude and always tries to boss us around. "OMG thank you thank you thank you "she said running up to Mrs and giving her a hug.

Mrs smiled at her. "She's such a butt kisser" I whispered to Lilly. She burst out laughing while everyone gave us questioning looks.

"Alright the next solo goes to Rachel" she said. Rachel had a huge smile on her face. "Thank you Mrs" she said kindly.

"The third solo goes to Katie" she said. I can't say I'm not disappointed I loved getting a solo but there's nothing I can do. "Thank you so much Mrs. you won't regret it" she said sweetly.

''You're welcome dear and I know I won't" she said happily. "The first duet goes to Lilly and Leila" we both turned to each other and squealed then ran to Mrs and gave her a huge hug.

Elizabeth was scowling at us. Haha well screw her!

"The second goes to Elizabeth and Rachel" she said.

They both started jumping up and down and squealing and hugging.

"Alright ladies lets practice" she said

---------------------------

"Hey girlie how was dance?" my dad asked as I got into the front seat. "Awesome! I got a duet with Lilly" I squealed.

"That's great baby! He said.

My dad started the car and drove out of the parking lot to my dance studio.
After about 10 minutes we pulled up at my brothers school. He came running to the car and opened the passenger door.

"Lei back now" he said pointing I the backseat. I sighed got up and went to the back.

Kyle got in and buckled as my dad started driving home. " How was practice Ky" he asked. "Good" Kyle muttered while looking out the window.

"He's on his man period" I said. Kyle turned around and glared at me. I smiled innocently back at him. "Leila" dad said sternly.

"What" I said trying to match his voice. Kyle turned around and mouthed stop.

"I suggest you stop young lady" my father said sternly. "Why do you suggest that?" I said in a bitchy tone.

"Because I don't think that you would appreciate having very sore bottom at practice tomorrow" he said in a serious voice.

I sighed and looked out the window "Jerk" I mumbled. "Last chance" my dad said. I took this as my que to shut up so I didn't say anything the rest of the drive home.

When we got home I grabbed my bag ran out of the car and up to my room. When I got there I slammed my door and went into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and let it heat up. after it got hot I removed my clothes and stepped in letting the hot water pierce my skin.

After standing there for a bit I decided to wash my hair. I started washing my hair when I heard a knock on the door.

"What" I yelled so they could hear me. "Dinner is almost done so hurry up" I heard Brandon yell back. "Okay" I yelled then quickly finished washing my hair and cleaning my body.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my self and dried off. I went into my room and got out some underwear and a training bra.

I don't need a bra but my step mom got then for me and apparently I need to wear them so she doesn't feel "sad" even though she doesn't give a crap.

After I put on my undergarments I got some basketball shorts and a Miami heat jersey. I finished changing then put my hair into a pony tail.

I ran down stairs to see everyone siting at the table including (I'm gagging) Kirsty. I sat down by Brandon and Matt.

Dad and Kirsty were having a conversation Matt and Max were having a staring contest. The other people were just talking and lost in there own conversation.

"Lei can you get me the mash potaties" Brandon said making me laugh. "yep" I said popping the p. I reached for the mash potatoes. I was about to grab it when Matt stood up accidentally pushing me forward making me knock over the water.

The water spilled all over Kirsty. "I'm sorry Kirsty" I said laughing. Dad gave me the death glare as if saying stop laughing before I slam your face into that wall.

Brandon started laughing too. "Brandon Leila stop laughing it isn't funny" Kirsty said in a whiny voice. Brandon stopped laughing I did too.

"It is to" I mumbled. "Leila'' my dad warned. I sighed as everyone went back to eating and talking while my dad took Kirsty upstairs to change.

A few minutes later they came back down. Kirsty in a super slutty outfit as always. "Brandon" I said trying to get his attention away from his stupid chopsticks.

He didn't pay attention. "Brandon" I said a little bit louder. "What" he said still focused on his chopsticks. "After dinner you wanna play football?" I asked.

"Sure" he mumbled. After that we heard a chorus of "I'll play'' and "me too" I nodded in approval.

_________________
After dinner
__________________

After we all helped clean the dishes and ran outside to the back yard and started playing.

About 30 minutes into our game dad came out "GUYS WERE GONNA WATCH A MOVIE DON'T BUG US OKAY" he yelled.

We all nodded.

We continued playing for another 20 minutes then we all got tired so we went inside.

I really had to go to the bathroom. I was about to go into the one upstairs but someone was in it so I ran downstairs someone was also in it.

I ran to the one in Kyle's room. Someone was on it. What the heck!

The only other bathroom was the one in my dads room. without thinking I ran to his room and started banging on the door. "Go away" I heard a muffled voice.

I really had to go so I ran into his room I saw him and Kirsty having a make out session "eww my eyes" I screamed as I ran to the bathroom. I did my business then opened the door and saw my dad giving me that look that he always gives when he is mad

"What" I mumbled innocently. "I said don't bug us" he roared. "sorry I just really had to go potty" I whispered looking down.

"You couldn't have went in another bathroom" he yelled. "They were all being used" I said not looking into his eyes. "You looked in all the bathrooms even the one in the guest room" he questioned raising his eyebrow.

"Well no but I don't see why I'm in trouble all I had to do was fucking pee" I said getting annoyed and looking him in the eyes finally.

"Don't curse at me and you're in trouble because you have been arguing and being rude all day and then the one time I say don't bug me you come in and bug me" he yelled back.

"Who cares" I said rudely as I started walking away. "Don't walk away from me" he yelled. I stopped walking "or what" I said sassily.

Before I could react he grabbed my arm and in one swift movement I was over his lap and my legs were pinned under his leg.

"Let me go right now" I screamed. "No and stop yelling" he said madly. "Jackass" I muttered.

smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

"Owwie" I said my eyes filling with tears.

smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack Ow daddy smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack Smack smack smack smack smack

I was sobbing. "D-daddy stop I le-learned my lesson" I stuttered.

"I'll stop when I think you've had enough" he said calmly.

He pulled down my pants and underwear and took off his belt.

My hands immediately shot back to protect my bottom. "Leila move your hands now" he said in a deadly quiet voice.

I shook my head no. "D-daddy please not bare" I said sobbing.

Then suddenly I felt a sharp smack on my hands. I immediately moved it.

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

"OWW D-DADA" I said bawling.

smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

"D-d-daddy please no more I-I- I'm sorry." I whispered.

smack you smack will not smack smack be rude smack smack smack or curse smack smack smack or not listen to me smack smack smack again smack am smack I smack understood smack smack

I nodded my head not being able to talk.

SMACK SMACK SMACK "I said am I understood" he said.

"Y-y-ye-es s-ir" I barley whispered.

"Last ten baby" he said

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "DADDY" I yelled. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

And

SMACK

I screamed on the last one. The last ten were hard very hard.

He dropped the belt and picked me up. He rocked me back and forth until my sobs turned to sniffles.

"I-I'm sorry d-daddy" I said crying into his shirt. "It's okay baby you're forgiven" he cooed. He picked me up and brought me downstairs.

He sat me on a pillow on the couch. "I gotta go to work baby girl Kirsty is here and so are the other kids Kirsty and the older boys have permission to spank you of needed" he said handing me the remote. My face turned bright red.

"Bye bye daddy" I said giving him a hug and kissing his cheek. "bye baby" he said the walked out the door.

"Hey Lei can we watch the game" Luke said picking me up and setting me on his lap.

"Yeah" I said handing him the remote and leaning back on his chest as all the other boys sat on the couch.

"No I don't wanna watch stupid football with nasty sweaty men" we all turned our head in the direction of the annoying whiny voice.

"Well to bad" I said sassily. I bet one of my brothers would have said something but they probably wanted to watch it really bad.

"Quiet the big kids are talking" she said rudely. I stood from Luke's lap. "My dad gave me the remote meaning I got to choose and then I gave Luke the remote so he gets to choose. This isn't even your house you bitch. You cant tell us what to watch.So shut your fat slutt-" before I could finish Kirsty was grabbing my arm and dragging me up the stairs.

She's a lot stronger than she looks. She dragged me into my dads room and closed the door. "bend over the bed pants and underwear down now!" she barked.,

I was honestly scared. I complied and bent over the bed I hesitantly pulled down my pants but not my underwear.

First my bottom was still sore second I don't want her to see my bare bottom she can already see my light pink panties and that's already embarrassing.

"I said pants and underwear" she yelled bringing my fathers belt down HARD on my already spanked bottom.

I immediately pulled down my underwear and squeezed my eyes shut while burying my face in my arms.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I didn't say anything I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of me begging her to stop.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I was sobbing but bit my lip to stop myself from yelling.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I could barley hold it in I just wanted her to stop.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"OWW!" I yelled bitting my lip so hard that it started to bleed

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I was bawling. She dropped the belt walked over to me pulled up my pants and underwear. Making another fresh wave of tears come to my eyes as the fabric hit my probably bruised skin.

She grabbed my arm ad walked me downstairs. When she got down Luke shot up from his seat and ran over to where I was standing.

Luke's P.o.V

I wasn't gonna stop Kirsty from spanking her I mean she was being very disrespectful and having an attitude. I watched as Kirsty started to drag her into my fathers room.

"I said pants and underwear" I heard Kirsty yell and then there was a loud smack. I could hear my baby crying.

I wanted to go and stop Kirsty from spanking her but I knew I couldn't.

I just turned the tv up really loud so I couldn't hear them anymore.

After about 15 terrible minutes I saw Kirsty walking her down stairs. not gently but pulling on her arm.

I shot up from my spot and ran over to her. Kirsty never comforts them after a spanking. I picked her up and took her upstairs.

I went into my dads room and pulled her over my lap I pulled down her pants and underwear and grabbed some cream.

"L-UKE PLEA-LEASE D-D-DON'T" she yelled. " No no no baby I'm not spanking you" I said rubbing her back.

"T-thank you" she whispered. I looked down at her bottom for the first time it was a dark crimson. She has been spanked worse so I know this isn't super bad. I opened the cream and gently started rubbing it on her bottom.

She was whimpering slightly. After I finished I scooped her up in my arms. And rocked her until she calmed down.

She eventually fell asleep. I laid down next to her and protectively wrapped my arm around her and fell asleep.

__________________________

Hope you liked

-Sky✌

Peace