Chapter 4

Leila's P.o.V

I woke up in my dads room alone. I didn't bother looking at the clock I knew I missed dance. I slowly got out of bed minding my throbbing bottom.

After I got out of bed I went to my room and changed out of my pajamas. Then ran downstairs.

I went into the kitchen. Blake Brandon and Kris were all siting at the table eating.

"Hey Lei" Brandon said being the first to notice me. I ignored him and went into the kitchen to get some cereal.

I was still mad at Brandon. "Leila can you get me the milk" Blake asked. "Yes" I said flatly as I walked to the fridge and grabbed the milk.

I handed it to Blake and sat down with my own cereal. I immediately shot up and rubbed my bottom.

Brandon slightly smirked. What a jerk! This time I sat down a lot more carefully wincing in pain when my bottom touched the wood.

I slowly started eating my cereal when I heard a knock on the door. I shot up from my seat being happy to not be siting there anymore. "I'LL GET IT" I yelled as I was halfway down the hallway.

I ran to the door and swung it open. I froze when I saw who it was. It was

.

.

.

.

.

"Zach?" I questioned. "hey baby girl" he said as I glared at him.

"Who is it" Kris yelled. "Zach" I growled. "That's not funny Leila seriously who is it" he said getting sassy with me.

"Don't get sassy with me mister and of you don't fucking believe me then get off your lazy ass and-" I was cut off by Kris delivering 10 hard smacks to my bottom.

" Owie Kris" I said my eyes filling with tears as I rubbed my bottom.

"I told you it was Zach" I said wiping the tears that had fallen as I was still rubbing my now once again sore bottom.

"ZACH'S HOME" I yelled as loud as I could. Everyone came rushing down the stairs to see him.

"Zach my boy" my dad said giving him a hug. "Hey dad I missed you" he said back returning the hug.

I just left them and stomped up to my room. I don't want to talk to Zach. I don't wanna see him hear him or even smell him. I don't like him!

•••••••••••••

I was slightly drifting off when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in Suzy Jones" I yelled.

The door opened and Zach popped his head around the corner. "Hey baby" he said. I just glared at him. He was to oblivious to even notice I was mad.

"Wanna go to the store with me and Brandon?" he asked. "No" I said flatly. "to bad" he said smirking then throwing me over his shoulder.

I didn't try to resist. First I wouldn't win second I don't want to talk to him or Brandon.

He carried me over his shoulder all the way to the car. He set me down then opened the car door. "In" he ordered. I carefully got into the car wincing as my bottom touched the seat.

We waited for Brandon in silence. "So how ya been Lei" he questioned. I didn't answer. " Alright not feeling very talkative that's okay" he mumbled.

Brandon ran out the front door and hopped into the front seat as Zach pulled out of the driveway. "Alright guys first we gotta stop at my apartment" he said.