LIVES AT STAKE [EPISODE 2]

Start from the beginning

"Hey give that back!" Cam yelled. 

"Stop it Cam" Troye said. 

"NO!" Cam yelled. Cam jumped on Troye and started punching him. 

"BITCH! ALWAYS MESSING UP MY SHIT!" Cam yelled. Allison ran towards Cam and grabbed her off. 

"WHAT THE-?" Cam was about to finish until Allison slapped her in the face. Cam stood there and rubbed her hand over her cheek softly. 

"You bitch!" Cam yelled. Cam was about to smack Allison until Malia pushed her off. Cam slid against the floor and looked at Malia.

"You, YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE MALIA! FUCK YOU MALIA!" Cam got up screaming and ran out the cafeteria. The group of friends stood there, everyone in the whole cafeteria had just witnessed the event. Chance picked Allison back up. 

"Thanks" Allison said.

"No problem" Chance smiled softly. Jackson held Troye's hand... . . 

LATER AT THE POLICE STATION 

"God this can't be happening!" Shelley yelled. She, Mariana, and Jones sat in Jones' office. 

"NO! NO! THIS IS BULLSHIT!" Shelley screamed. 

"Shelley, calm down!" Mariana ushered her. 

"Mariana, how can you be so calm? FOR GOD'S SAKES! DYLAN WAS INJURED IN THAT SITUATION! SO BAD, THAT HE COULDN'T WALK! AND THEN WE GOT IN A CAR CRASH AND DYLAN DIED! POOR LITTLE MALIA HAD TO WITNESS THAT!" Shelley screamed.

"I CAN'T LOOSE MY DAUGHTER!" Shelley yelled. 

"Our kids are safe" Mariana told her.

"SAFE?!" Shelley screamed. 

"NO ONE KNOWS YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME MARIANA! OR SHOULD I SAY, MARTHA? YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME TO MARIANA SO NO ONE WOULD KNOW YOU WERE IN THAT ATTACK! YOU DID IT SO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THE FAME ON YOU?!" Shelley yelled.

Mariana sighed and her eyes were watery. It was true, Mariana was Martha during the attack of Halloween 1996 along with Shelley. They each turned to Jones, for a few minutes they forgot about him. He was breaking down into tears. Dylan was Jones' brother.

"Jones, I'm sorry" Shelley said. 

"No it's fine."  Jones said.

"The only thing that we should be worrying about is our kids and the town." Jones said. 

"I mean Shelley has Malia. Mariana / Martha has Troye. And I, have Chance" Jones said.

"That's already 3 lives at stake" Jones sighed.

"And those are our kid's lives" Mariana sighed.

"B-But do you really think he's back? Do you really think that kid on the Ferris Wheel is back?" Shelley asked nervously. 

"I honestly really don't know." Jones said and sighed.. . . 

AFTER SCHOOL, IN DETENTION 

All of the friends, the whole group of friends were spending their detention in the library.