Imfact | Ungjae ♡

| ♡ Not Requested ♡ |♡ Edited ♡

| Not Requested |
Edited

Are we done practicing for today?" JiYoung whined irritably as she fell to the ground, panting heavily when she landed.

"We've practiced for hours, (Y/n)!" MinHee complained with a shake of her head, causing her brown, glossy locks to sway before she continued to shriek, "I'm so tired!"

"But we can't let those Imfact boys beat us!" (Y/n) screeched, placing her hands on her hips whilst staring down at the two females with a stern expression.

"Face it, (Y/n)," ChunHwa began, making the said girl turn to face her almost immediately, "Imfact have gained so much popularity among the students at school, and I just don't think it's possible for us to become that one step ahead of them."

"Isn't the fame we have now enough anyways?" HyeMi questioned, leaning back against the cold, metal railings and tilting her head to the side ever so slightly, as strands of her short, raven hair blew in the mild, warm breeze.

"Of course it is, but you know how much those boys irritate me," (Y/n) huffed, rolling her eyes in a rather annoyed manner and shifting her arms so they were now folded comfortably across her chest, "especially Ungjae."

"Ungjae? But weren't you two quite close at one point?" JiYoung asked in a puzzled tone, her eyes flickering over to each of the girls before they finally focused on (Y/n) entirely.

"Uh, slightly," she replied, her cheeks heating up almost immediately and leaving her feeling extremely flustered, as she now attempted to avoid the stares she was currently receiving, "b-but that was a long time ago! There's no way we're close now!"

ChunHwa chuckled at her state whilst reaching a hand up to tug the bobble out of her hair, allowing her blonde, glossy locks to fall loosely around her shoulders. "Maybe you should quit getting into silly competitions with him and just return to how you both originally were." She suggested with a slight shrug and gazed at (Y/n) intently with her dark, glistening eyes, ruffling her bright, soft hair for a few seconds.

(Y/n) released a loud, long sigh, deciding to simply ignore her statement before she proceeded to haul JiYoung and MinHee up from the cold, hard ground after grasping their hands in hers, "Come on, let's just go home. We've practiced enough today."

As they all calmly headed to the exit from the school rooftop, the doors suddenly burst open rather abruptly, making each of the girls freeze on the spot. However, (Y/n) soon felt a scowl make its way on to her face when five all too familiar boys came into sight, her eyes immediately landing on one in particular.

Ungjae combed his fingers through his vibrant, candy-floss pink hair, an amused grin tugging at his soft lips when he caught sight of (Y/n), who simply gave him an angered sort of look. However, despite her hatred for the boy, she couldn't seem to stop herself from admiring his flawless, attractive features - just like every other student in school did; almost everyone was aware of Ungjae's impeccably good looks.