How you meet

Simon - Your brother is friends with Simon and you meet him when he comes round to your house to study. He came into the kitchen where you were sitting and got a drink. You both made awkward conversation but soon became good friends.

Josh - you and your friends go to a party and you go to get some drink. you go to the punch bowl and pour the concoction into a red cup. on your way back to your friends you bump into josh and spill your drink on him. After apologising for 5 minutes your try to wipe his shirt which only makes it worse. At the end of the incident you end up exchanging numbers.

Ethan - You and your friends go to the cinema to see a comedy movie. There was two guys in the row in front of you, one f the guys has a laugh that you find hilarious yet adorable. At the end of the movie you approach the guy and compliment his laugh and then he asks for your number which you happily give to him.

JJ - you go out for a meal at Nando's with your friends and notice a guy at another table is checking you out. He's with his mates but he leaves the table to come and talk to you. He asks for your number then pays for you and your friends meals.

Vikk - It was your first day at a new school and you didn't know where you were going but then a boy came up to you and helped you around. at the end of the day you thanked him and give him a bit of paper with your name and number on it.

Harry - you were studying for a test in the school library when a cute boy sat down in the seat next to you. He saw you were struggling with the work so he helped you with your problems and asked for your name. you gave him your name but before you could ask for his he had walked away. you look down to your notebook to se his name and number scribbled at the top of the page.

Tobi - you had just moved house and you were unpacking your stuff when your parents went out to buy some food. you went out to the moving van to get one of your boxes. you tried to life it but it was to heavy. A boy from the house next to you offered to help you. from there on you became best friends.