Chapter One

"Hey guys what's going on its MineartPlays here with meelja14 and were playing another episode of hunger games. Meeljia. What are we going to do today?" "I don't know about you but I'm gonna smash some people's faces" "yaa!" I laugh " oh and thank you guys Soo much for the one million subs and to show you my thanks I'm going to do a Q&A when Amelia comes to my house. Amelia and I finish recording and we talk about her driving over on Monday. We hung up and I did some editing. After I go on YouTube and see so many comments that say "do some videos with merome!" How do they not understand that they don't even know me! Then I go to BajanCanadians channel and watch his new video with Jerome.

*3 days later*

 The door bell rings and I rush to it Amelia's at the door with all of her stuff I help her into one of the guest bedrooms and then we talk. "Soooo..." She says as we sit on her bed " you know how your birthday is this weekend" I get really happy," and so is minecon." I freeze, how could I totally forget about minecon?! "So I Boucher us minecon tickets!!!!" I scream," what day are we leaving???" "Thursday" she squeals. We scream really loud then rush into my room to pack. I pack my 'keep it square' shirt and other clothes, also my party dresses and one formal dress. Then I grab my other necessities.