Chapter 12

I got off his bed and quietly went downstairs, I saw the door, without second thoughts I dashed to it, before I could go to it I felt strong hands stop me, "Where do you think you're going?" I gasped a little knowing I'm in big trouble.

"Answer me" I didn't want to but I had to "I wanted fresh air" I lied to him hopefully he would take it as the truth "Eh? There's air everywhere" He whispered in my ear "But the air outside is so nice and more colder" I proceeded to lie "I'll go with you then" We went outside seeing a full moon "Beautiful huh?" I looked down with a nod

"Y/N you know you can't leave me right? You're mine only" Mark smirked

I knew I couldn't leave, Craig's dead and I couldn't do anything about it... "Why are you crying,darling?" Mark asked as he wiped the tears that I didn't know were on my cheek.

"It's nothing" I lied as I pulled my legs together, it actually was something, him, he killed my one and only, the man that I was gonna marry and have a future with, he took that away!!

I just wanted to slam my hand on the floor and run away, run as far as I could, I hated him.

"Let's get inside baby" I simply just nodded when he did that, we both got up and went inside the dull house.

                             ~~~

"Baby wake up" I groaned at the sudden touch of someone, "Get up" I sighed as I got up seeing it was only Mark.

"Come on baby wake up"

"I am awake" I crossed my arms as I looked away annoyed.

"Don't give me that attitude, just know that you live by MY rules" I hated how he thinks he's the boss.

(A/N- Since I thought of this I decided to give you all a choice, since I know some of you won't want to agree with the choices I make so I'll let you guys choose)

A- "Fuck you" (Read A)

B- "S-sorry!" (Read B)

Choice A

"Fuck you" I spat back at him, he glared at me as he made a 'tsk' sound, "You better be glad I don't hit women, now get up, we have stuff to do" I glared at him as he picked clothes for me.

Who does he think he is? The boss of me? Hell no! I fucking hate him. But I gotta put on these stupid clothes.

Choice B

"S-sorry!" I stuttered as I looked down, he grinned as I blushed in embarrassment, he grabbed me by my chin as he smiled sweetly, "Baby it is alright, just don't do that next time, alright?" I nodded as he kissed my cheek.

He picked out clothes for me, I shouldn't talk to him like that, if I wanna be treated right then I should act nicer, right?

I sighed as I looked at the clothes, it was a long-sleeved black dress, it had a neat bow around the waist, at the end of the dress it had a bit of white, and it had some black leggings to add.

He then picked out some heels, they were clean black heels, the heel held about 2 inches no more, and had a neat bow on the front.

I put them on as I went to the drawer to curl my hair, might as well do that. I did so and it turned out perfect.

Now makeup, I got some eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and lip gloss.

Most of it was black, but the lip gloss was glittery pink and the blush was a light pink.

I looked at myself in the mirror as I sighed, I hate him so much... Craig why did you have to die?

I felt a pair of arms around my waist, I looked up seeing it was Mark hugging me tightly.

"You look beautiful, let's go" I slowly nodded not wanting to make eye contact with this bastard.

We then left to his car but I felt like something was off, I shrugged it off as I hopped in his car.

I wonder where we're going?

~~~

The car came to a stop as I looked up, seeing it was only a dumb fancy restaurant, it was the same one Mark took me before he...

I got out of his car as I followed him hand in hand, we entered inside the clean restaurant.

"Bonjour, how many people?" The man asked in a thick French accent, Mark whispered at the guys ear as he nodded.

"Right this way" We both followed him upstairs seeing it was the same place where Mark took me.

"What would you two like to drink?" The man took out a notepad and pen.

"Red wine" I simply said as I looked at my feet, I could feel someone staring at me but I knew it wasn't Mark nor the man, they were both talking to each other.

I looked around seeing nothing, snap out of it Y/N! I'm going crazy.

The man left as Mark smiled at me, I questioned why he looked so happy all of a sudden?

"What?" I asked as he kept smiling at me, his stare seemed to last forever.

"Just admiring my beautiful princess" I didn't even blush I just nodded then I looked at the table.

He didn't seem to take notice as he looked at the view before him, the city may look nice but holds ugly people in it, and I'm sitting in front of one.

CRASH

I looked up immediately as Mark did the same, we saw a vase shattered near some bushes.

Mark ran to it but found nothing, I felt strong arms around my waist. I looked behind me my eyes widened.

No it can't be...

Craig?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: GUYS! I'm so sorry for not updating this story! I forgot about it and I was making another Craig x reader story! My deepest apologies everyone! Please forgive me! Don't worry I'll try to write again! And yes this chapter was bad but I tried! Anyways like and comment please! Byeeeeeee