Self- hate is the worst Hate

And we are back in business.

*Connor's POV*
I want to go back and tell Jude all that has happened, but I'm scared she will hurt him. What if he comes after me and she has a trap set? If I have to do something with Daria to save my Jude then I will.
"Daria, what about me breaking up with you for Jude don't you understand?" I just want real answers at this point.
"The part when you break up with a queen like me for a scrawny little piece of material".
"There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way Jude looks".
"To you at least" She starts getting closer to me. "But there is also absolutely wrong with me either so what wrong... sir?"
"Get off of me, I don't want you... I want Jude and only Jude".
"I don't care what you want, you should care about what I want".
"Daria, I will ask you once more to get off of me".
"And if I don't?"
Right then and there I push her hard onto the ground and pin her down. I've had enough of the threatening and the sexual talking. I'm so done with it and Jude deserves better. I will give him better.
"Don't you ever in your life, EVER come near me or my family or Jude's family or so help I will hurt you, and don't think I won't!!"
I think I handled that pretty well, she looks pretty scared.

*Jude's POV*
I know Connor and he wouldn't just break up with me over just anything. He just wouldn't.
"If Daria has something to do with this or so help me I will hurt her, and don't think I won't cause I will!"
"Jude calm down ok, just breath, I'm sure no one has anything to do with this and Connor just isn't doing to well".
Ok... maybe mom is right, maybe Connor panicked. I mean has been through a lot, but I thought we had gotten over that point, I thought we had move passed our comfort zones?

*Callie's POV*
"Peyton, where did EJ go?"
"I guess he went into the mall, he told me to wait here so... yea".
"Have any idea what store?"
"Probably something that has to do with clothes or food, he loves food".
Immediately I see EJ walk out of the mall with food from Imos, Qdoba, McDonalds, and Subway.
"EJ what is all this food for?"
"What? Why are you both looking at me like that?"
"What's the food for EJ?"
"I'm hungry and you guys know I love food".
"Alright come on, let's go you 2".
We were walking away from the mall when I saw Connor walking alone.
"Hey dude, where ya heading?"
"To see Jude, I really need to talk to him about what happened earlier".
"Well you can walk with us if you'd like?"
"Yea, Jude probably hates me, I mean ... I hate me".
"Self-hate is the worst hate and that's words of encouragement coming from me". I think EJ was trying to be humorous by that.
"Jude doesn't hate you, I mean EJ gets on my highest nerve sometimes, but I never would hate him". EJ gives Peyton this crazy look.
"I think Peyton and EJ are TRYING to say is Jude will forgive you if you just tell the truth. He doesn't hate you, he loves you.

And I am closed for the day. I just made myself hungry for food. What do you guys like to eat?