Chemotherapy

Guess what!!! I'm going to be a big sister for the first time. My sisters name is Aubrey Jai and she's due in August. I'm so excited!!! Sorry I haven't been updating. I'm on spring break right now so I can update some during this week.
Enjoy loves!!!!

*Connor's POV*
Today is the first day of chemo and right now I'm waiting on Jude and listening to MCR's Helena(I'm absolutely in love with MCR - Ana). My whole playlist is filled with MCR, Panic!, and FOB. I'm ready to start the chemo, but Jude is super nervous.
"Ok I'm finally ready to go. Sorry it took so long."
"It's fine we're ready to go dad."
We are now pulling up to the hospital and now I'm a nervous wreck. I just really want this to work because honestly I don't want to die.
"Connor Stevens? You're up next" The doctor peaked out the door. I got up and walked to him in which he handed me a gown/robe. Once I put it on we walked down the hall to a room with this giant machine. I'm absolutely scared now.
"Lay down on this end and out your arms by your side and feet together."
I did as told and this wand like thing went up and down over me for about 10 minutes.
"All done with day 1 and you come in next week for day 2."
I walked out without a word or even nodding and I walked right past Jude and my dad. I know they were following me and I slowly got into the car. I just really hope that my cancer goes away SOON.

You guys owe me $100. No I'm just kidding, but the next update will definitely be longer. Love you babes. See you later loves!!