The new addition

Sorry i haven't updated I'm sick and always tired so sorry for the inconvenience. 
*Connors POV *
Everything went back to normal up until yesterday.
(Flashback)
Me and Jude were walking to my house after school so I could get my books for homework. We saw this boy in an alley and he was beat up really badly. Jude asked me to pick him up so I did and we took him home. We sat him down on the couch and Jude asked him questions as he patched up his wounds.
"Are you ok? What happened " Jude asked looking like he was about to cry.
"I was walking towards my home and these kids out of no where from my school started to beat me up."
"Where do you live?"
"Across the street from here"
"Do you want to go home?" I asked him
"No my foster dad abuses me too and it keeps getting worse"
"Your a foster kid, so was I, I'm sorry we didn't introduce our selves my name is Jude and this is my boyfriend Connor"
I gave a sly smile but was happy Jude wasn't ashamed to call me his boyfriend.
"Thanks my names Elijah,but you can call me EJ"
"Well lay here and rest we will be right back" Jude said as he pulled me outside
"We need to report his foster dad he is doing the same thing my foster dad did to me"
"Lets take him to your moms first" I said before walking back into the house
(End of flashback)
Today is Friday so Jude and I went to school and EJ stayed with moms. They reported EJ's foster dad now we are waiting on answers.
"Earth to Connor" i heard a voice say
*Judes POV *
"Earth to Connor" i said
"Huh whats up babe"
I think he was thinking about yesterday.
"Your worried aren't you?"
"What you mean?"
"I can see in your eyes your thinking about EJ"
It was lunch and Taylor was sitting with Daria today.
"Uhh i cant stop thinking, I have heard screams in that house before, but I never cared to see who it was an I could've stopped this long ago"
"No its a good thing you didn't you could've been hurt its ok now he is in good hands" I have him a kiss on the cheek.
"I have to go see after school"
"Bye miss you already" he said as I walked away.
(Later after school) *Lenas POV *
Jude and Connor should be on there way here. I am sitting with EJ as we wait to find out if we can watch him for a while.
Then there was a knock on our door. Here goes nothing.
"Hello"said a tall women with blonde hair, green eyes,and a yellow suit on as she shook my hand.
"Im Emma Rose here to talk to you about EJ"
"Yes right come on in"
Right after that Connor and Jude were walking towards the door.
"Was that the lady for EJ"Connor said with a worried look
"Yes she just got here come in so we can see how this goes"
"Kids this is Emma Rose"
"Hello nice to meet you all"
We all say and listened while she talked.
"He cant stay here?!" Connor said with tears
"Now he can but it would only be temporary"
"Wait i have an idea momma don't you have some friends who want a kid they could adopt him and he will always be in our family"
"Thats sounds great Ms. Rose I can give you their name and number and you can check with them, but for now can he can sleep here tonight"
"That will work I will call you all in the morning and we shall go from good day"
And there my son had saved and innocent boy and his boyfriends feelings.
"Thank you Jude for that idea now hopefully I can stay"
"No problem EJ that is what family does"
Connor gave Jude a kiss and the boys went upstairs to finish there homework.
Stef walked in with a huge smile.
"What's with the smile love?"
"Movie night, pizza,promotion, couches, covers"
It took me a second to catch on.
"Wait you got a promotion" and I ran and gave her a hug.
"There is just one draw back, we may have move"
"What we cant move we just got EJ im still dating Connor and then I have to switch schools" Jude yelled from the top of the steps.
"Jude wait", "Stef were exactly do we might have to move to?"

Will we find out were they have to move?
Will EJ be adopted by Lena's friends?
Will Jude and Connor have to break up?
Find out in the next update.