After sending the message, I made my way downstairs. And trust me, it wasn't easy in heels. I borrowed the heels from Annabelle since I didn't bring any with me. I was wearing a dark purple strapless dress I also borrowed from Annabelle since I didn't bring any "Party dresses" as Edward calls them.

"You ready to g-- Wow, you clean up nice." Edward said, as I made my way into the foyer where he was.

"Thanks, you look pretty good yourself." I said and he smiled.

"The party starts soon so we should leave." He said and I nodded.

We than made our way outside and to his 2013 midnight blue Camaro. Hopping into it, we started our way to the party.

○○○

Arriving at the party, practically everyones eyes were on Edward and I. Some guys whistled as I walked by them and I lowered my head, trying not to be noticed but it was quite hard when everyone eyes were on me.

Following Edward to where ever he was going, we ended up in the kitchen. He grabbed a cup of vodka I'm guessing and handed me one, but I kindly declined. He shrugged his shoulders as in to say 'whatever'. I walked over to the fridge and got a red cup that was filled with water. Walking back towards Edward, he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and introduced me to his friends. They were very friendly but tried flirting with me once or ten times, and after I told them I had a boyfriend they backed off.

About an hour or two into the party, I told Edward I'd be right back. Saying I needed to use the restroom.

Walking through the massive house, I sqeezed my way through the people who were crowded on the stairs and down the to-long-of-a-hallway-it's-ridiculous  hallway.

After doing my business and washing my hands I walked back downstairs and to the kitchen. Grabbing another cup of water, I looked for Edward and his friends but didn't see them anywhere. Sighing, I took a sip of my water but stopped abruptly as I felt someone breathing down my neck. Hands were suddenly wrapped around my waist and I started internally panicing.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing alone at a party like this?" He whispered seductively.

Getting out of his grip, I turned around and faced him. Holy shit. He looked like Harry, with the brown curly hair, some tattoos scattered all over his body, the tight black jeans and black t-shirt. Only difference is he didn't have any piercings, had an American accent, and his eyes were a bright shade of blue instead of that forrest green that Harry's eyes are. He had a dark green bandana around his head, and a smirk etched across his lips that looked ever so familiar.

"I'm not alone." I hissed, walking away from him but was stopped as he grabbed my wrist, stopping me from leaving.

"Now, now now. No need to be leaving. We're just getting started." He smirked, inching closer to me.

"I have a boyfriend." I stated cofidently.

"And I have a girlfriend."

I looked at him with a confused look. Why did he tell me that? I told him I had a boyfriend so he'd back off.

"Oh, I thought we were naming things we don't care about." He laughed.

"Please, stay away from me."

"But I like the chase."

"I don't even know your damn name for God sake."

"Name's William. Your's?"

"Bridgit." I mumbled. Backing away from him.

"Nice."

"Yeah, I'm just gonna leave now. Bye!" I said turning around and making a run for it, only I wasn't fast enough as he wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me flush against his chest. He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, his breathing against it giving me goosebumps.