The Highschool playboy (Justin Bieber fan fiction)

I was running down this dark hallway of my new highschool girls laughing echoing in the back of my  mind.Someone was walking towards me I could barely make out their silhouette. Just as they were about to move into the light that streamed in from the window  as the sunlight blazed a pond the spot. My alarm clock boomed making me shoot up into a sitting position as i looked around my bedroom my eyes landing on my alarm clock the bold red numbers reading five am.

This was the day I was going to a new high school in a new state in a new place that I already hate. "Carter you up?" My dad yelled from down stairs. "Yeah. "I shouted back, yes i live with my dad since my mom had a affair with her boss, I  guess its fine my dad moved on with another Woman named Helena Price she is a kind very beautiful woman who would turn into my Step-mother in two months.I rubbed my eyes pulling my green and blue plaid comforter off of my body the warm that once surrounded my small farm now dissapeared into the chilled air. I turned my body hitting the off button on my alarm and lazily walking to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and stuck my tongue out at my reflextion. I smiled turning the faucet on the ice cold water slowy getting warmer as i sled my hands into it splashing the water on my face grabbing my face wash and applying it to my face after i did my daily routine. I got dressed in a simple Black cardagin, my fade blue jeans, combat boots and my Nirviana crop top brushing my hair out putting my simple black beanie on my wavy blonde hair. I grabbing my bag and walking down stairs seeing my dad putting a loving kiss on Helena's cheek I smiled. "Morning Dad,Helena." I smiled grabbing a apple out of the basket of fruit that was placed on the wooden kitchen island. "Morning babycakes." My dad smiled his big blue eyes filled with light.

"Hey sweetie want me to drive you to school?" Helena asked. I nodded she smiled kissing my dad's cheek and grabbing her coat as she lead us both out side to her small black town car .She unlocked the doors a I opened the passanger seat my body sitting on the tan leather seat as i placed my backpack on the floor. Shutting the door and buckling in she smiled at me as i gave a soft smile back."So you ready for your new highschool?" She ask as we pulled out of the drive way. Thats when the nervous kicked in. "Nope, i'm not i don't see why i couldn't just of been homeschooled." I asked she chuckled lightly shaking her head. "I know i know you wanted to be homeschooled but i went to Johnson Ville high and i loved it and it was the best four years of my life. "She said. "For you, you were the popular all the other girls envied i am not like you i am not a easy going person. You know that like when we first met and i barely spoke to you um hello i'm a awkward shy little turtle. " She giggled a smile spread across her face as we turned down the many roads it took to get to the high school.

The rest of the car ride was slient just the sound of the hot air blowing in from the heater. The cold winter weather outside didn't help the cold air i had to step into when i got out. Right as the high school came into sight thats when i felt like i was going to throw up. I never been the type of person that didn't get nervous. "We are here." Helena's calm voice said  as she turned her blinker on turning into the drop off section of the school. "I will pay you twenty  bucks if you take me home." I said pulling a twenty out of my pocket. Helena laughed shaking her head as her copper curls fell around her face. "Sorry kiddo you have to go to school its the law. "She spoke. "Really? you want to play the law card what about the double yellow lines you went over while doing a u turn yesterday when it clearly said not to do one. We can play this game. "I snapped jokingly. "Listen Carter i know you hate it, speically from what happened at your last school this one might be different give it a chance,and don't turn on me its your fault i did you and your starbucks obession now get in there and get your schedule bye sweetie love you. "She smiled pushing me out and throwing me my back pack as i slammed the door watching her drive away. "Damn it." I mumbled.

I sighed pulling my bag over my shoulder walking towards the doors of the main office the smell of over used amount of perfume slammed my nose as i opened the door seeing three girls with their short shorts on way to tight and their black hugs on their feet as they wore crop top sweaters and their perfectly straightened hair fell down their backs as they harrased the woman behind the desk."Girls! Please calm down i will tell the princpal about Miss.Water's manners okay but till then you need to go get ready for class. " they sighed rolling their eyes walking out not before looking me up and down and giggling as they walked out the doors into the property of the school."How may I help you Darling?" The woman asked as she smiled her pink lip stick matched her baby pink glasses and her shimmering brown eyes smiled up at me her omber hair sat on her shoulders ."Hi. I'm Carter Miller and I'm new." I smiled polietly as she smiled typing into the computer. "Ah yes Carter Miller, Honor student, Was captain of your debate team, and you moved here why? "She giggled. "Cause my father is marrying his fiance Helena Price and we moved here so she could be with her family. "I smiled her face read shocked and happy. "Helena Price?! i knew her we were best friends! Thats amazing she is getting married awe. Well tell her i say hi and congrats from Zoey Johnson. "I nodded as she smiled big giving me my shedule. "Well Carter Miller welcome to Johnson Ville highschool! Home of the Rams!" I smiled fakely and nodded as i sighed walking out of the office to be greeted by a girl with short brown hair,green eyes and a big smile. "Hey i'm Jenny, and you must be new. "She smiled.

"Yeah I'm Carter Miller." I smiled back. "Well nice to meet you Carter and let me tell you,whatever bullshit your parents said about this high school being the better then Disneyland they are liars i found out the hard way. " she sighed. "But I met some cool people and now you have a cool friend. "I smiled "If you say so. "

"Let's see what class you have first."  She took my paper from me and looked down the list of Teacher names and classes. "Yeah your in my homeroom and fourth period and you have second period with jake he is cool and third with Scarlette." She smiled. "Who?" I asked she shoke her head. "i will introduce you later."

My eyes searched the hallways for my locker as Jenny yapped on about her friends and who to hang with. My eyes landed on a guy he had a colgate smile, his hair spiked as a snapback propped on his head, his hazel eyes looking down at his phone I snapped out of it as jenny punched my shoulder and a pain started to spread up my arm . "What was that for?" I winced. "You need to not look at him he is nothing but trouble he dates every girl and fucks them straight over, He is also is dating Jessica Peterson and she is the devil's daughter, His name is Justin Bieber but I call him the Highschool Playboy. "Jenny explained as my eyes stayed on him.

I know its not very good i'm kinda new here and don't know how this works so, should I keep writing or not? Is it good or bad? feedback please would be very helpful thank you so much.