Note 8: Page 8

I wish you knew... that I saw you staring at me in math class. We made eye contact, you didn't look away, then my eyes left yours. I looked back into those wonderful eyes and say them still staring at me. I don't get it. I think you like me, but that's just crazy me speaking, how could a guy like you like a girl like me?
I remember when we used to be really close friends, but we drifted apart, some how, some way, we are drifting back together once again. Well, I really hope we are, I just wish I knew how you felt about me. That would clear things up a little more.
Today we played footsies in history. It was the most fun I had with you since back in the days. You kicked me and looked up at me. A smile and laugh escaped your face. It was on, I kicked you back, but I guess not hard enough because you kicked me back a little harder. This kept going on for what seemed forever and then the bell rang. That dumb bell ruined the moment. We packed our bags and raced to math class, of course you won, but it was still worth a shot. We got to math tired and laughing. You went to one side of the room, and I to the opposite. That's when I caught you staring at me. Could it be true, that you like me? Nope, I've just got a bad case of liking you.