Cpt6

(Serena's P.O.V.)

After dinner I laid down on my bed not even really thinking just breathing. Then I heard it my parents talking, although I couldn't hear much I still tried to listen in. "that was close we can't let her do this again! She almost got us caught!" My mom whispered to my dad. "We could just send the mistake away" My dad said not even caring to be quiet. "Got any ideas?" my mom whispered. My dad must have shrugged because that was the last part I heard. A tear slid down my face as I realized that everything they just did when I got home was fake. I know There was not much I could do right now so I fell asleep.

A few days after the incident I went back to school, it was almost the end of school when I seen the Queen bully walking down the hall. I quickly went into the women's restroom hoping she didn't see me. As I was hiding in one of the stalls I heard the door open. Nobody was talking so I thought it was just a random girl. Right when I opened the stall I seen Chloe'the queen bully' standing there. She shoved me back into the stall and pinned me against the wall. "How dare you leaving me! Pet!" She let me go and lit a cigarette. There was no way out of this all the exits were blocked. "So, where have you been?" Chloe asked. I was taken back a little but I knew that this was not going to end well. "At home and the Hospital" I said truthfully, if I lied she would probably hurt me even more. "Why were you at the hospital, did your dad finally beat your mom the death" She snicker.

"no" I said trying not to sound pissed off. Chloe lunged her cigarette at me, I tried to move out of the way but she got me right on the collar bone. I tried to scream but she covered my mouth before I could. "Don't fucking like to me, slut" She whispered in my ear. Tears started to form on my eyes as she twisted the cigarette. After a few minutes she let got and started to walk away but before she left Chloe said "Don't even try to skip school again or it will be worse" With that she then left. I sat there until the bell rang and school was out.