Cpt5 REALLY!?

Chapter 5

(Serena's P.O.V.)

     I got to see my mom and dad eating dinner without me. GOSH how long was I in there! Must have been at least a day or so. I walked in the house to my parents laughing about stuff at work. " hi sweetie there's a plate of food for you on the table come over here and eat with us. I was shocked my eyes almost blew up! I set down my stuff and got the plat then sat down at the table. "Serena can I tell you something" mother asked. "sure" I confusingly said. "darling scene it is you birthday we decided to get you some things" mother stared. "follow me and I will show you what we got you" mother showed me to the big back yard.

   Did I mention it is November, and that my birthday is November 14th well it is. Any way, I stepped into the backyard and.. "OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!" I almost screamed. It was a trampoline! "we also got you a mountain bike" dad pointed. "I love them so much!" I hugged my mom and dad. "ok well before you go and do stuff lets finish dinner" Dad said. So we all went back and ate dinner. What a great day.

*********************************************

I know it was a short chapter but yea here it is ! next chapter coming soon