Fight!

Y/N: come on Bring it on!

Midoriya and Todoroki came charging at you and Uraraka.

Y/N: ready!

Uraraka: yeah!

Y/N: ok now go!

Uraraka: right!

The two rushed stright into Midoriya and Todoroki and leaped frog over them and Uraraka rushed for Principal Nezu rescue.

As for you, you were Uraraka shield, but not for long because Todoroki broke through your fairy shield with his ice.

Y/N: shit!

Midoriya: one for all full cowling!

Y/N: water shi- ahhhh!

Todoroki turnd your shield into ice and Midoriya send you flying into a wall!

Y/N: ahhhh!

Uraraka: Y/N! Are you ok?

Midoriya: smash!

Midoriya smash didn't work because he hit the shield, but he did manage to crack it.

Y/N: Uraraka the rubbl, use the rubble hurry before shoto destroys what little defense this shield has left.

But it was to late Todoroki smashed the shield.

Y/N: hurry!

You got up and took flight and started flpping your fairy wing to make a big gust of wind

Midoriya: the wind is to strong!

Todoroki: not for long.

Todoroki used his hire and the fire came in contact with the wind making the fire stronger and more dangerous.

Y/N: ahhhh!

You fell.

Y/N: Uraraka!

Uraraka: I'm ready to go!

Y/N: ok, let them have it!

Uraraka: release!

Todoroki and Midoriya: huh?

Rocks and bolders we're heading right towards Midoriya and Todoroki and you took this opportunity to free principal Nezu.

Todoroki put a ice shield to protect everyone.

Y/N: i got you principal Nezu, now hold on taight.

You took flight and you and Uraraka went out the door.

Uraraka: so much for being unpredictable.

Y/N: i know, but let's not celebrate just yet.

Uraraka: right

Midoriya: smash!

Midoriya attack broke through the wall's and then you and Uraraka were surrounded by a ring of fire.