Chapter Six

You'll know it's Dick's point of view if i don't say anything because he's the main character. Anyone else will have it mentioned.

I opened my eyes to a dimly lit room, but my eyes adjusted perfectly. I was use to waking up like that. Attempting to sit up, my stomach throbbed.

"Whoa, hey there kiddo," Bruce said, coming into view and pushing me down gently.

"W-What happened?" I asked, looking at him, my eyes

"I was hoping you could tell me," Bruce said.

He was in his Batman mode, minus the cowl pulled back on his neck.

"I just remember blood," I muttered.

"That's alright," Bruce said. "But if you remember anything, can you tell me?"

"I'll try," I muttered, closing my eyes again.

I slowly drifted off, the pain medication flowing through my veins .

~Conner's P.O.V.~

I stared at Wally, wishing that I had heat vision so I could burn him. He made Dick storm off again. Wally turned to face me, so I turned away, staring at the wall.

"What's your problem?' Wally asked.

I didn't say anything.

"Conner," Wally said, his tone softening slightly. "It's not my fault he's sensitive."

"Maybe it is," I grumbled, turning to look at him. "You're the reason  he's left for two years. He was my best friend too, ya know. He took time to talk to me. He understood me. And you took that away."

Wally looked away, but I had seen the guilt in his face. I sighed and stood, wanting to go blow some steam off in the training room. 

Batman entered the cave, the zeta beams announcing his arrival. I looked over at him.

"What happened?" Batman asked, venom lacing his voice.

"Wally said something and he stormed off," I said. "Why? Is he okay?"

"He was stabbed," Batman answered.

I could hear Wally speeding out the room.

I felt angry again. My fists balled up and I looked away. 

"Is he okay?" I asked him.

"He's resting. But, I think he's going to be okay," Batman answered.

I nodded, heading in the direction that I heard Wally speed off in. Batman stopped me.

"Let him feel bad," Batman said. "Let him wallow in guilt for a while."

I sat down and sighed. I finally get my best friend back and he gets stabbed because of Wally. It wasn't fair. It just wasn't fair.

Hey Guys, so I'm leaving this chapter off here. Sorry its taken a while to get this updated. I've been busy with school and literally just finished a five paragraph essay for my english class and I have midterms next week, so yeah.