Corn Maze

Hi guys! I just came out of a haunted corn maze. It sure was adventure since it's my first time through a haunted corn maze.

Two-fifths of the maze, my eyes were opem and I had my flashlight on. As we walked past people who wore masks, I would say a friendly hi and hello to them.

I also kept a flashlight with me, but we were told not to turn it on.

Welp, there's goes one of my cheats gone. So for the rest of the maze, I kept my eyes closed and gripped my friend's arm. Couple of people, jumpscared us.

A guy was dressed up as Chucky and I was glad my other friend didn't come to the corn maze.
Two guys had chainsaws, but I kept my eyes closed and remained gripping my friend's arm.

The only one that scared me was a guy a was wearing a hoodie.
He just screamed in my face and I screamed in reaction. The corn maze had  two strobe lights and I hated it.

They made my stomach feel uneasy. Somehow I managed  through the maze. At the end of the maze, one of the guys with chainsaws walked up to me.

He put his whirring chainsaw blade (FAKE) to my shoulder. Luckily, my eyes were closed and he walked away.

I also saw one of my friends from school. I didn't expect him to come to the corn maze and he came with his group of friends.

I noticed him as he was walking with his group. Yelling, I said, "HI DUDE (placeholder name XD)
I'M WITH MY CHURCH GROUP."

His friends just 'awwwwed' at him and he just walked away faster away from me. So much for being his friend. Still this haunted corn maze was thrilling to go through!