CHAPTER ONE

(He got so happy when he saw Ethan and grayson)
About scarlet: she's 15 yrs, she lives in NJ, her fav color is blue, she half Mexican cause her dad, her dad died when she was 4 yrs old, her bestfriend is Grayson and Ethan but Grayson is more closer to her. Enjoy;)

SCARLET POV:
Scarlet get your stinky self out of bed and go shower, it's your first day of school!! My mom said screaming from downstairs "ok coming" I said falling asleep without hesitating, then a couple of minutes later i heard footsteps coming from down stairs heading towards my room I knew it was my mom, and I quickly got out of bed and pretended to get my stuff ready you know like my panties and bra and lotions and all that, soon my mom walks in "Goodmorning Hun" my mom said
"Goodmorning mom" I said not showing any emotions..
When your done showering there's gonna be breakfast waiting for you ok? Now I gotta go am late for work!! My mom said leaving before I could even say a word " bye mom" I say to my self.... I hop in the shower and do what I have to do and minutes later I hop out I change into light jeans ripped from my knees and a black and white stripped shirt and on top of that a green jacket with a white scarf  and white hight top converse.... knowing my self I had to take a purse with me or else I would feel naked the whole day  (pic below)

I got to school, and guess who I saw!!! My bestfriend,  "GRAY" I shout across the hall running towards him "SCAR"!! He said doing the same thing, we finally reached our distances that we had between us and we both hug each other like world war 111...

My bestfriend,  "GRAY" I shout across the hall running towards him "SCAR"!! He said doing the same thing, we finally reached our distances that we had between us and we both hug each other like world war 111 was about to begin "I missed you so much" I said still hugging him ,He soon pulled away and said  "I missed you more" Me and gray are more than bestfriends were like brothers and sisters...
We knew each other since kindergarten and our families know each other as well, and honestly Gray is the bestfriend any one can ask for :)

This is my first book on wattpad
Am sorry if it's not good.. I hope you enjoy it :))

Q: where do you live? (Comment)

A: LA