October 6th

Dear Journal,

Today has been boring. Namjoon never answered the phone last night and he didn't come to school today. I hope he's okay. Maybe he's sick and I disturbed him?

I don't want to start thinking about the clowns again. They couldn't have taken him away from me, could they? Namjoon is very strong and breaks things in accident, so they couldn't have hurt him, right?

He's okay, right?

Maybe I should text him after this to see if he's okay.

Hopefully he'll answer. Unless he doesn't like me and he thinks I'm annoying.

Am I annoying, Journal? I don't want to be. I just don't know what I would do if Namjoon started to ignore me because he thought I was annoying.

It just hurts my heart to think about it.

Or maybe he was a girlfriend.. and he was sending time with her...?

Or maybe I got him in trouble with his spouse because he was accused for cheating with me?

I hope not. Just the thought of him with someone else hurts me.

It does. But it doesn't matter either. Namjoon doesn't like me like that. He only sees me as a friend. Someone like him must already be dating someone too. He's perfect, so it makes sense to that.

Ugh....

Journal, I think I'm going to go sulk in the bath now.

Bye for now..

(Y/N)