12. Blake

It felt like the elavator was never going to get there. I was shaking. I needed to get to her. I needed to see her.

When the elavator rung, the doors weren't opening. "OPEN!!" I screamed.

Still not opening. I was freaking out. Was I stuck?! I couldn't be stuck. I was hitting and kicking and screaming. Why are the doors so hard.

Ding.

The doors opened. "Thank goodness!" I yelled.

305

309

311

Your kidding me!!!! Am I on the wrong floor!!!

I ran to the elavator again. Slammed my hand on the button, screaming at myself. Open! Open! Open!

Ding. It opened. Thank goodness. I got to the other floor.

Ding. I bolted out.

201

203

205

207

209

211

213

FOUND IT!!!

I ran inside. "Shelly!!"

Faces turned toward me. Tear stained faces. "YOU!!!" someone yelled. "YOU did this! YOU are the reason she is here!! YOU are the reason she hurt herself!!"

It was her mom.

"I-I"

"GET OUT!"

"I--I need to see her. Please." I said on the verge of tears.

"Honey," said a man I think was her dad. "Let him see her."

I slowly approached her. No one pushed me. I saw her. So pale. Peaceful. "Is she--is she..."

"She's still here."

I sat on a chair near the bed and took her hand. It was still warm. I leaned near her. Putting my face and inch away from hers.