The End

It has been a week since the heads of our village, which would be Zared, Ross and Deon, left for the war meeting. They agreed on doing the way I suggested and plan to ask them to join us later on. If things will be going good between two tribes, of course.

I woke like any other morning and began preparing my breakfast. Mmmm... chicken. I was meeting Emma today so I was in high mood. After the war and my kidnapping she spent a lot more time with me. I worried her sick and now she became my eagle. Or wolf.

I stuffed my chicken and salad down my throat and ran out of the tent. Today we planned a picnic by the lake that we found while sprinting around the woods.

But my happyness was interupted with my food going back at me. I quickly ran to the nearest tree and threw up. I felt my knees buckle up and I fell down on the grass.

That was new. I leaned to the tree breathing deeply and trying to get nausea pass.

'Ary, is that you?' I heard Emma and on her words I threw up again. She ran up to me and pulled my hair away from my face.

'Are you okay?' She asked worried.

'I think I ate bad chicken. I don't feel so good' I replied weakly.

'Let's go to the elder. She will cure you right away' she said sternly and pulled me up on my feet.

'But our picnic...' I began but she interupted.

'Will be flooded by your half digested food' she said making me smile.

We made our way to the elder and Emma sat me down while she ran out in search of the old woman. After what felt like a year Emma came back with the woman.

I sat there, trying not to throw up again while Emma explained what happened.

'And she threw up after I called her' she ended and the elder looked at me.

'Pregnant' she shot the word out and my eyes went wide.

'P-pregnant?' I asked, not sure if I was hearing right.

'The first mating has 90% chance in getting the female pregnant. Now add up the full moon effect and you get 160% chance' elder said and went away to her herb corner.

I looked at Emma and saw her almost flying.

'Congratulations!!!!!' She screamed and bear hugged me while I went into panic mode.

'I can't be a mother now! I.. I mean I know nothing about the kids and labor and...'

'What the fuck are babbling about?' Emma said with her pokerface.

'I...'

'You will be the best mother and I want to be a godmother. Now I will be able to come to your place every single day for 9 months and after that....' She kept on dreaming while I sat there in shock.

Before she could plan even more things to do at my place, the elder came back and gave me a bowl with some kind of mixture.

'This will help with nausea. Mix these leaves into hot water and drink it when it cools off' she explained and gave me a pouch. I drank the mixture and took the leaves.

'Thank you'

'It's better if the ninth month you would spend here since the labor will happen here' she said and I absentmindedly nod.

We left the tent and we were met by a thunder far away.

'Well, here goes our picnic' Emma noted.

'Shall we go to my place?' I asked and she nod.

When we came to my tent house it was the same as I left it.

'I'm laying down' I said. My stomach was still angry at me.

'I can't believe this actually hapened to you. Wait untill your mate finds out' she almost squealed in excitment. I wonder what will she be like when she is pregnant.

'Find out what?' A voice rang from the entrace and I felt shivers go down my spine. We both looked at Zared who stood there, expecting an answer.

'Boy, you sure know how to pop up randomly' I said.

'Yes because you never pay any attention to the entrance. Now would you tell me something I don't know?' He said and walked to us.

'Hihihii..' Emma let out a childish giggle 'Good luck' she said and ran out of the tent.

'Traitor!' I shouted after her.

I turned my attention to Zared. I spread my arms showing him to come to me. I needed to feel and smell him. Thanks to my wolf of course. He smirked at me and laid down beside me and I instantly hugged him burrying my face into his neck.

'I missed you' I said and felt his arms snairing me to himself.

'Me too' he inhaled my scent and growled. 'You smell differenly' he said and I froze.

'Am I?' I became nervous.

'Mhmmm... I like it' he said and I decided to change the topic.

'So, how was the negotiation?'

'They weren't exactly happy, but they agreed to submit since the war was started by them' he explained.

'I see. Who will look after them?' I kept questioning him.

'Ross' right hand' he answered.

Suddenly, he rolled us both and pinned me to the bed. He burried his nise to my neck and deeply inhaled.

'Seriously Ary, you smell completely different. Either my nose is not working or something happened while I was gone' he said looking at me seriously.

'Not particulary while you were gone' I meekly said and turned my gaze away.

'Is this something to do to what Emma said?' He asked and I bit my lower lip.

'It is'

'What is it then?' He asked impatiantly.

'I uh...' I didn't know how to say it. Do I just splur it out or let him figure it out?

'Ary' he taunted me.

'I think you will need to expand our home a bit. And you will take the night shifts' I said and watched Zared. He looked at me confused, not getting the hints at all.

'You really don't catch the hints, are you?' I asked with my best poker face.

'No' he replied with the same expresion.

'Zared, I'm pregnant' I said as a fact.

Silence.

He was looking at me with a frown and I watched as his stare slowly turned into shocked one. His eyes went wide and he placed his hand on my still flat stomach.

'I don't think you can feel it in the first week' I giggled at his movements.

'You....' he couldn't finish the sentence.

'Yes, Zared, you are going to be a father' I said with the smile that just wouldn't come off of my face.

'Holy....' he said running his hand through his hair.

He looked at me and I could see happyness in them. He kissed me deeply, giving his happyness to me.

'Best "welcome home" gift ever' he said and I laughed.

'I hope you are prepared because I heard it's hell in the first year' I said and kissed him again.

And the end has come. I know the end might look rushed but seriously this was how I created it. I wrote everything I wanted and the ending was going to be with pregnancy either way. I know I didn't write about Mark and Emma a lot, didn't explain the war very well and the silver thingy was a bit weird but Hey! It's my first draft so I will edit this a lot in a future. Probably.....😈

I don't know when my third story will come out, no not because I haven't created any, in fact I have 4 to chose from and it's so hard. All of them are so guuud.... For me 😁

Anyway, thank you for reading this story and uhh... have a good day? This is not a goodbye!!!