Packing

"Aren't you excited" my mom said while she helped me pack the stuff in my room like my cloth and shoes and stuff like that

"Super" I said in a blank boring voice

"Aw Sabrina cmon cheer up, I'm happy you should be happy for me" I finished packing a box and grabbed another one

"Of course I am" I went towards her to give her a hug. I am happy for her, but I'll be starting new with a new family and new everything; I'm not looking forward to that at all. We went back to packing my stuff and time went by real quick. Soon we were done with everything and I was standing at my door taking one last look at what used to be my room... what is now an empty room.

I've met David a couple of times. he's very attractive and a gentleman; my mom is very lucky but I haven't met his son, Camille or something like that. I forgot his name and I don't even care he's probably eight and annoying as fuck. mom has also told me David is very rich not that we care but we aren't used to the rich life. we've always been middle class, so this change I'm looking forward to.

"Ready Hun?" I was going down the stairs with a box while mom was standing in front of the door.

"Uh yea is he here?" I put the box down once I was standing in front of her.

"Not yet, he told me he is on his way though; and that all of our stuff was already dropped off at his place."

"Okay cool." we waited outside the now closed empty house, me holding the box which had a couple of things like my books and CDs. I was listening to my mom talk about David and how I'm gonna love living over there and blah blah. Just then a black SUV pulled up in front of our house. David got out as we started walking towards the SUV.

"Hey sweetie," David said as he kissed my mom on the lips and then gave me a hug. "Let me help you with that," He says as he takes the box out of my hands. "Shall we go?"

Before I could answer my mom quickly answered, "hell yeah!" she hasn't been happy in a while. ever since my dad died from a drug over dose, she hasn't been this happy.