Chapter 5

<JULIET'S POV>

"What's this Dad?" I asked while inspecting the envelope,

"Why don't you check it and find it out yourself?" My Dad said.

"A-ah, yes, Dad," I smiled.

As I rip the envelope, I don't know why but my heart beats are getting fast. I wonder what could this be.

I gasp.

"Seoul National University... my exchange student application got accepted! Oh my gosh!" I was so happy I hugged my dad.

"Congratulations, princess! I am surprised, too. I actually didn't know you applied for that. I and your mom are so proud of you," my Dad said.

"Thank you so much, Dad! And, Mom! I love you!" I hugged them both.

"Your final interview and orientation in the university will be this August 19. Can you go there alone?"

Wait, what! August 19? No way..

"A-ah, y-yes, Dad. Ah-I can manage. I will be the one to book my flight, too. Thanks," I stuttered.

"Are you sure? You seemed worried about something,"

"Ah, no, Dad. It's nothing. I just remembered that my proposed project event will happen on the same day, August 19, if it will be approved by the Dean,"

"Oh, how can I help?" Thankfully my Dad asked.

"As for the event, I know Charlotte and the others can manage it even I'm not around since I already explained everything to them. My only problem is the guest performer. I was the one talking with their manager and I offered our hotel for their accomodation during their stay here, can I, Dad?"

"It's not like you're fangirling over that guest performer, right, princess?" I looked at my mom. The question made me quite nervous.

"No, Dad. Not at all, this is for school." I lied.

"I was suppose to refuse but as a reward for passing as an exchange student for SNU, okay, then. I give you my permission. Let them use the deluxe suites," I screamed as my Dad granted my request. I again hugged them to my joy.

Afterwards, I received a call from Mr. Lee telling me that my proposal has been approved and the event for August 19 will push through.

In the evening, I also received an e-mail from Ms. Rina of Hunus Entertainment telling me the same thing. Good thing, Hunus Ent will be the one to take charge of ROMEO's flight expenses. They also contacted an event and production management here in the Philippines to cater the events I planned for ROMEO, as well as the ticketing and advertisement. Its actually a good thing having a professional event organizer. I am really thankful and relieved.

As for their vacation, it is all in the fanclubs' hands. We won't announce it in the public, though. We want ROMEO and the staff to enjoy their leisure time.

Time really flies so fast remembering those moments I quite struggled for. I am now in the airport, terminal 2, waiting for my flight to be called. It's funny that ROMEO will arrive in the Philippines today but I am leaving. I chuckled with the thought.

Well, every fangirls should know their priorities. School is important, so, studies first before oppa. Make them your inspiration.

Charlotte drove my way here, but I left her and ask her to stay at Terminal 3 since the boys will arrived there. I gave Charlotte's Kakao Talk ID to ROMEO's manager and asked him to contact her instead since I couldn't make it.

My flight was called, and I was to chat Charlotte that I am leaving but suddenly I bumped into someone, tall, dark and.. I don't know if he's handsome, his face is covered so I didn't really see. Good thing I am also wearing a mask because this is so awkward. Our eyes met but he immediately looked away and picked up his phone and put it in his pocket. I did the same thing and stood up.