INTRODUCTION

As an ordinary fangirl, Sharra Juliet's only dream is to meet and support her idol, ROMEO. But, how will she deal with it if God gave her more than of what she is dreaming? How will she handle these seven romeos who weren't as simple as she thought? What will happen to her if she got caught by her parents who were against her fangirling? Will she fail or end up falling in love? Will she give up or fight for her love until the end?

---------------

ROMEO - 로미오 Philippines' Fan Fiction Project #1

"JULIET AND THE SEVEN ROMEOS"

Written by the fanclub for ROMEO and JULIETs to spread and show love for them even while on rest after a successful comeback.

If you don't know much about ROMEO, we recommend you to read "ROMEO101" on our stories for you to have basic knowledge about the group and each members.

We hope you enjoy reading our first fan fiction project ♡ We apologize in advance for imperfections as our author is just an amateur writer.

No hates. Just LOVE!

Chapter 1 to be posted on October 1, 2016!! ♡

Copyright © romeophofficial, October 2016

All Rights Reserved. This work is copyright. Apart from any use as permitted under the R.A. 8293 of the Philippines, no part maybe reproduced, copied, scanned, stored in a retrieval system, recorded or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the author.

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
www.facebook.com/ROMEOPhilippinesOfficial

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM
@romeophofficial

VISIT OUR WEBSITE
www.romeophilippines.wix.com/official

EMAIL US AT:
romeophofficial@gmail.com