A New Friend

I ran out to catch up with the rest of them. The lights were lit dimly, and it felt more damp then yesterday. When I finally catch up to them, there was a girl next to me with blond hair, light green eyes, and she had a dress on with some sandals. How can you wear sandals when it already feels like your walking in water? I just started looking at the floor and just thinking about things. "Hi. I'm Emily." She said quietly. "Gemma. I'm Gemma." I said measly.

We start talking about how long we have been here and all that jazz, until we get to the cafe. The smell of pancakes and bacon surrounded us. "Whoa! This smells so good!" I gawked. I started following her until we got to the food. I grabbed some bacon, 2 pancakes, and covered it in syrup. It smelled so good I was drooling. "Come on. I want you to meet my friends!" She says excitedly. I followed her and I noticed the boys and girls share the cafeteria. It's not like I thought that we couldn't sit together or anything, I just thought we wouldn't be aloud to.

We sat down at a round table with 4 seats. "Hey guys! I want you to meet someone!" She says bubbly. I smiled the best I could, trying not to seem awkward. One of them waved at me, and the other one said hi. The boy that was named Kyle, he has Light brown hair and Bright blue eyes, he is wearing baggy jeans, a navy t-shirt, and a pair of blue sneakers. The other boy was named Zac, and he had Black bits of hair with Brown-Ashy hair, he has fiery crimson eyes, he is wearing a black t-shirt, some black high tops, and normal jeans.

He stared at me for a couple seconds, and I stared at him. I sat down and we all started talking. We all showed what our powers are too. Kyle has the ability to change into any animal, Emily has the ability to grow things, like plants and trees, and use them as weapons, and Zac, he has fire powers. He lit up his whole body for crying out loud! It was pretty cool. When we are done eating our breakfast and went to the little area that showed sunlight, and just talked there.