Bells

When I woke up I heard the song of bells echo through the hall. I was wondering what it was. I opened my eyes, and light almost blinded me. I saw some girls walking through the hallway literally yelling instead of talking. Geez, show some respect for people who sleep in.

I got out of bed and went into the little bathroom I shared with the girl next to me. When I open the door, a startling squeak came out of it. I jumped and turned invisible before even taking a step into the bathroom. "You scared the living life out of me!" She yelled louder then I expected. I turned visible again, "Sorry, I didn't know you were in here.". I'm pretty sure my measly
voice went through one ear and out the other. She just ignored me the whole time so I decided to take matters into my own hands.

"Hey, listen. I'm sorry now will you forgive me? Oh and why are people walking outside?" I asked, trying not to sound angry. "It's fine. Sorry for being and idiot to you." She mumbled all of it. I didn't really care so I washed my face, brushed my teeth and my hair, then went back into my room. I found some clothes laying on my bed. There was a note attached to it and it said "Here! Those clothes you have on now probably aren't gonna last for long, so I got you some different pairs! And it looked like you love sweat shirts, so I got you one. Your welcome!! Signed Maria" She's really nice, considering I just met a girl who hates me. I grab the black leggings, with brown boots, A white t-shirt, and the sweat shirt she gave me. It's light pink with a rose, vines covering it. It was pretty nice if you ask me. Anyways, I open the door and run off with the rest of the people.