EXO-K FACTS PART 2

26. Kai feels that his teeth are whiter than Chanyeol's. Sehun always say that it's because his skin is dark, that's why his teeth seems to be whiter. Kai will retort saying that Sehun is jealous that his teeth isn't as white as his. 

27. Kai gets fever easily, so D.O's bag is always full of medicine and energy providing food. 

28. D.O has the best relationship with Kai. During the trainee period, Kai would even help him out during re-evaluation 

29. Both Sehun and D.O love to bully Kai the most (because Kai doesn't lose his temper easily). 

30. Kaisoo sleeps on the same bed the most often. 

31. When Kai is having a fever, he needs to lie on/against someone to fall asleep. Currently, the ones that hugged him to sleep before are Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. 

32. Chanyeol often mocks Kai for liking the colour pink. Everytime Chanyeol calls Kai "feminine", Kai will stand up and do pirouettes infront of him. 

33. Kai likes to touch Baekhyun's butt, Baekhyun likes to touch Kai's chest. 

34. Chanyeol likes to tease Baekhyun for being short. Once Kai sees that, he will go over to Chanyeol and dance infront of him. 

35. Chanyeol is a shopaholic, even if there isn't a shoe size for him, he will buy a smaller size for Sehun or Baekhyun. He will feel accomplished when the others comment that the shoes are nice. 

36. Sehun said that Kai is so dark because he likes to eat chocolate, that's why he drinks a lot of milk. 

37. D.O believes that one day, Suho will become a good leader like Leeteuk, even though Sehun and Kai think that it's impossible. 

38. D.O really feels that Kai is fair 

39. Kai and D.O shared a lollipop before 

40. Baekhyun used to mock at Kai's clothes/fashion sense. He even taught him about skin whitening. 

41. Sehun is too easy on falling his tears, and he can't lie. 

42. Kai predebut used to have many bad habits including smoking, but he stopped when Kyungsoo asked him to take better care of himself. 

43. Kai hates feeling warm, so the air-cond in his (and D.O's) room would always be put at a very low temperature 

44. Suho does not know how to cook with the exception of instant ramen. 

45. Sehun is scared of being in elevators alone. 

46. Kai likes to sleep naked. 

47. Baekhyun and D.O. like to team up to bully Chanyeol. 

48. Whenever it's dirty in the dorm, D.O usually cleans everything. 

49. D.O smokes sometimes,but not addicted to it. 

50. Suho strongly believes that it is still possible for men who are below 30 years old to continue growing taller. 

51. Earlier when Taemin was having long hair, Kai always joked around and told others Tae was his girlfriend. 

52. A habit Suho has is clearing his throat while saying "Ah! Ah!" 

53. Kai's way to destressing is to listen to music. 

54. Baekhyun likes making new friends and socialising. 

55. D.O has a habit of humming songs. 

56. D.O can cook spaghetti quite well and the members say it's delicious. 

57. Sehun's favorite color is white and he would make his whole room white. 

58. D.O thinks rollercoasters are the most thrilling game he ever played. 

59. Lee Soo Man's favorite is Suho. 

60. Baekhyun's favorite colors are white, black, and grey. 

61. Sehun has a nickname of "a puppy" because of his fair white skin. 

62. Suho is currently majoring in acting at Korea National University of Arts. 

63. The other members say that Sehun is the member that's the worst in memorising dance moves and lyrics. 

64. Kai likes to sleep a lot. 

65. Suho and Baekhyun have the smallest feet in EXO-K. 

66. Chanyeol would sometimes be found sleeping on the couch but he doesn't know how he got there. Often times, he would be shirtless. 

67. As the leader, Suho keeps them under control by buying food. 

68. All EXO-K members are the maknaes in their family. 

69. Sehun is still surprised to see himself on TV. 

70. Chanyeol's feet are the largest in EXO-K. His feet are 280mm which is a size 10 in the US.)