EXO-M FACTS PART 3

PART 3

92. Tao and Kris will diss each other

93. Chen is very humourous, he oftenmakes Xiumin laugh loudly

94. Luhan and Lay knows a lot of internet terms and slangs

95. Tao really likes to hug the members, his roommate Xiumin is already used to it

96. Tao's ridiculous logic always infuriates Kris

97. Kris doesn't like to play games, but his standard is higher than Tao. The IQ proves everything.

98. Luhan often helps Yixing put on medicine, warning him that a bad waist makes it difficult to have children in the future.

99. At the dorm, Luhan, Tao and Lay often talk to Ace, Kris will come up to them strictly and say "Do not teach my son bad things" and then take Ace away.

100. Xiumin said that sometimes Lay forgot to brush his teeth because of their packed schedules.

101. When Kris is in junior high, his diary was stolen by a girl who likes him.

102. Members revealed that during their trainee days, Luhan accidentally set the kitchen on fire while cooking & then he blamed it on Kris.

103. Luhan will not cry easily. When he's feeling down, he'll find somewhere to be alone, where no one can find him.

104. A fan said that Luhan's eyeslashes are thick and long.

105. Lay told us that when a member of EXO-M is feeling sad or tired, he will play them a song on his guitar to cheer them up.

106. One of EXO M member accidentally sat down and broke Luhan's rubik's cube and Luhan keep repeating "Luhan, you're a man."

107. Luhan once told Lay a ghost story but Luhan is the one who can't sleep at night.

108. Tao ring that fell into the river is worth 1,300,300 won

109. During the entire duration of Luhan's trainee days, he only went home once.