I.M.Y.M.A.H.M.S.

Chapter 9

She is so beautiful, even if I haven't seen her human form, her wolf is stunning. A beautiful black coat with stunning silver eyes. 

{What is your name?} I asked again

She took a deep breath looked about to answer when a howl signaled the end of the ceremony, her expression turned guarded.

{Wait what's your name?} She asked me

{Josh} I answered looking at her reaction

Her eyes went wide {Alpha waters?}

Alpha Waters? who always calls me that? Ummm. . . . . . . My eyes shot open

{Ash?} I asked looking at my mate.

{Yeah, is that really you Josh?} Ash asked sounding just as shocked as I was feeling.

{Yep} I popped the 'p' to get the point across.

She cracked a wolfish smile then cocked her head to the west, looked alarmed then without warning took off into a full out run. 

{Wait!} I yelled taking out after her.

{Sam} she yelled back

What about Sam? He's with my brothers he should be fine. Unless something happened to the house or someone scared the little guy.

{what's wrong?} I asked running up beside her, looking at her defensive face.

[I don't know yet but I don't trust that guy from the other day.} she growled as she mentioned this guy, hell my wolf growled too.

{What guy?} I growled

Ash sent me a annoyed glace {Some dude from your pack didn't want us around and Seth scared him off of Sam Thursday.}

I nodded, thinking If someone wants to harm my mate or her son then they will have to deal with me first.

We made it to the house and Sam was sitting on the porch looking unharmed and bored out of his mind. When he saw his mom's wolf Sam instantly looked relieved.

"Mom!"  Sam shouted running off the porch and caught Ash around her neck, she placed her head on his back returning his hug.

{Did you hid some clothes?} I asked walking up the steps

{Well no, could I barrow something to wear?} Ash asked following me up the stairs, Sam following her.

{Of Course, Mate} I smiled 

{Guess we are huh? What about Sam?} panic heightened her voice

0999999999999999999990-Sorry cat wants petted and I'm typing instead

{Lets talk once you get changed.} I suggested grabbing some clean jeans and boxers, with teeth its kinda hard.

Once changed I walked back into my room and nearly jumped Ash right there, she had shifted back and was currently slipping on some jeans, she had a big t-shirt on and a undershirt under that.

"Done?" I asked leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah so what about Sam?" She asked panic still in her voice

"What about him?" I asked back sitting on the bed.

"Well since your my mate how do you feel about him? I'm not staying if he cant and I wont let anyone hurt him." she explained

"Well. . . . . Sam is like another little brother to me and of course your both staying but when would you like to move in? I would hope it's as soon as possible but if you need more time I'll try and wait." I explained 

Ash tackled me into a hug, my wolf instantly responded, and she was under me in a minute. Ash's face went bright red and she muttered something along the lines of "Sam in the room" which caused me to look at the boy in question.

His eyes were wide and his mouth was hanging open.

I sat up and got down on his level, then looked him in the eyes. "Sam?"

"Yes Josh?" He asked

"How would you like to move into the main house with Sky and Seth and the rest of us?" I asked hands on my knees.

His eyes were bright "Could we? really? That would be so cool!"

I heard Ash sit up on the bed as she looked at us. Turning so I could look at her face, I caught a smile on her lips then she mouthed 'Thank you'

I nodded "So when would you like to move in?"

"Could we tomorrow?" Sam asked jumping up and down

"Of course lets get the boys on the job first thing in the morning. But until then why don't you sleep in Sky's room with him? would you like that?" I asked standing up

"Yes! See you in the morning Momma!" Sam was out of the door in a flash, I chuckled shacking my head as I shut the door.

"So is tomorrow good for you?" I asked Ash sitting across from her.

"As long as I dont have to lift a single box." Ash smiled

"Would I be too pushy if I asked you to sleep in the bed with me?" I held my breath

Ash chuckled "Sure let's get to bed we have a big day tomorrow."

Nodding I climbed under the covers, she did the same, and pulled Ash's warm body close to mine as I listened to her heart beat.

OK well guys this is it for now and I hope you'll stick with me until the twist comes trust me you'll never see it coming.