Update 1

So I'm doing a small update. I've never really had a problem with bullies or family problems, but something came up on Wednesday. It was not a happy or fun thing, and I didn't want to start this story of sad, but I guess this is the most recent. Next chapter will be funny, I know what story to write. And if you don't like sad, bad, mad, or just general unhappiness, I suggest you skip this chapter for now. It isn't as bad as some other people I know, but it's not a good thing. It was a school morning this previous Wednesday. Just to tell you, my mom and dad don't live together, but I spend time with both of them. I have Monday afternoon to Thursday morning with my dad and Thursday afternoon to Monday morning with my mom. since this was on Wednesday I was with my dad, and the night before I kept waking up in the middle of the night and coughing a lot and then falling back asleep. I felt really crappy from the night before and I told him i was feeling sick and in pain. His response was "you pull this shit every week, I know your not sick!" and I did last year, but I was better with it this year. (i mean I didn't do it a lot anymore.) and I was like "yeah right" and he got all pissed off, and when he gets mad, he gets PISSED and I mean PISSED. he doesn't do it a lot, but when he does, it's REALLY bad. Like, we used to have a laptop at his house and it wasn't working and he broke it in half and threw it at the wall. Then, he got really pissed another time and threw his phone onto the concrete. Let's say you could barely read texts after that. He got really pissed at me and was like "I'm getting you out there(the sidewalk in front of our apartment) even if your still in your underwear!" and I was like "..." and just layed there. He stomped over to me laying on the couch and grabbed me, then tried to throw me out the door. I yelled and he let go and I snatched my phone and closed myself in the bathroom. I called my mom and I was crying really hard and she couldn't even understand me. I then calmed down a little and told her and asked her if she could pick me up(because shes not a psychopath that's a ticking time bomb). And a while back I learned my dad did hardcore drugs for a while when I was like 2 through 4 I think. If you want more details you can ask me, I will answer depending on who you are (sorry, I have trust issues with online people). In the end of this story, everything was OK, except for my dad, he probably is gonna freak out because I'm not coming over for a while. And I feel bad for his girlfriend because she hasn't witnessed any of these. She's super nice, but TBH doesn't deserve to witness the bomb go off. Lol sorry about it being sad(i guess) and scary(for me) and that's all now! Bye! Well, before goodbye, I'm gonna say, that's why I'm gonna update more, since I'm staying with my mom and sister.