4

Marco's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
As the girl was talking to her best friend/protector, I looked at her features and I have to say, she is really beauti-no Diaz, I are dating Jackie Lynn Thomas, daughter of Zeus but I was wondering who's daughter is she? As I was looking at her someone said "Marco!" As I turned around, I saw my girlfriend walking and she is so beautiful and i love her for it. But my friends never like her, and I don't know why.

Percy's POV
------------------
As Marco went to his girlfriend (me, Annabeth, Grover never like her because. she was so mean when he wasn't around.) but as he left with his girlfriend, I saw Star looking at him so I decided to show her around this camp and they agreed so as we left to start the tour until she said to herself "I hate being lonely now everyone is gone." almost crying so I stop and hug her because I felt so bad for her so I said her "hey, it's ok and you can stay with me if you want." and she said okay to her but I swear I saw her eyes purple, after we were done with the tour we went to my place and as we went to my place, Jackie came up to us and said "Hey, Star Bitterfly, I seen you looking at my boyfriend and I want you to leave him alone so you started hang out together, got it?" as I heard Jackie say and then she walked off. Then star fell on the ground crying so I was comforting her until she fell asleep on my shoulder. My friends came as I put her on a   hammock in the extra room (which is painted light blue because I hope she like it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys here is the 4th chapter, I will try to do more chapters in this book and my other books but go check out them out please comment, vote, and share.
Bai my snowflakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Snowflake2021 (Shuranda)

Starco Camp Half blood On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara