1

Emma and Regina are arguing about yet another misdoing of Emma's. Supposedly Emma.
This time, Emma's convinced Regina's only stalling her from leaving because a milk carton?! Really?
Regina persists on with the accusations against the blonde. "Miss Swan, are you listening to me?"
"No, Regina. I stopped when you said milk." Emma stated. Regina rolled her eyes at Emma.
"Of course you didn't hear anything through that thick skull of yours." Regina hissed.
"Hey! I'm not going to sit here and be accused of something I've caught you doing." Emma protested while striding over the Regina. Regina glared up at Emma and sneered. She should have worn her heels this morning.
"And what is that?" Regina asked.
"Having a drink from the milk and leaving the carton out so I wouldn't go monster hunting." Emma smiled. Regina was ready to argue.
"Miss Swan, if you think for a se–" Regina's words were cut short. Emma's hand on her chin, the other on her back and soft lips pressing into her own.
Regina was shocked still. Yet, her lips responded to the kiss. All Regina can do in this moment was stare at Emma's own shut eyes while noticing the blonde had freckled skin.
Emma's tongue soon found Regina's and Regina's eyes were ready to flutter shut.
"Aha!" Emma pulled away abruptly while Regina's eyes widened back open. "I tasted it on your lips." Emma smirked and Regina glared at her.
"What a disgusting tactic you have chosen to figure out the truth. Now, if you must excuse me, I need to go scrub my tongue." Regina snapped while turning to walk away.
"So, it was a bad kiss?" The persistent blonde asked. No. It was fantastic. Emma doesn't need to know that, though.